Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone noticed how almost everyone on Team Ortiz is kinda weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he aint called el wierdo for no reason.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      you got owned in your own ****ing thread, you tried to troll, but pullcounter put you on your azz and now you are the laughingstock of your very own thread, lol, you failed and you failed convincingly that i rate this a 10 star fail thread, lol, nyahahahahaha
      come into thunderdome boy...I can handle you like Filipinas empty the trash in my hotel rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        you got owned in your own ****ing thread, you tried to troll, but pullcounter put you on your azz and now you are the laughingstock of your very own thread, lol, you failed and you failed convincingly that i rate this a 10 star fail thread, lol, nyahahahahaha
        You should of kept shut like you did when I called you out on that thread where Kev massacred your sperm cell-looking ass, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          You should of kept shut like you did when I called you out on that thread where Kev massacred your sperm cell-looking ass, lol.
          you got your azz handed to you in your own thread, lol, that was ****ing hilarious and it still is, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Isnt it weird how almost everyone on Floyds team has a criminal record or owes money to the IRS?

Its like they are all uneducated, all have no careers, except selling drugs and leeching off Floyd and finding useless jobs to do, like have 3 bodyguards to protect Floyd from his own father in his own gym.

Ellerbe is a known ****sexual who's nickname online is BigTopBear, Bio reads: I'm 39-0, everyone body I meetup with is a Win for me and a Win for you, my mustache rides are a thing of legend, but please dont tell my master, as I wont get to rubb his chest and sing him sweet lullabuys, he promised once he finishes fighting we will live old together and adopt 50cent as our kid, I hope he isnt lying to me, toodles!- Leonard BigTopBear Ellerbe.

His Uncle? Born in USA but doesnt speak or write english, has no education at all, Cambodian immigrants from some little village learn more ENglish than Roger in a year. Guess all that crack do me brain duerrpppp

Floyd Sr? The only sane person in that Gym, and that should tell you something.

Comment

Believe me Victor will come out of the closet once Mayweather beats him

Comment

isnt it weird that just about everybody that thinks about about floyd always brings up the word gay, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X