Bad first day of school for this boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    At the risk of sounding old.....

What is up with the 22 cheap shots in these videos? Isn't it enough dude is out? Damn, we didn't get down like this when I was a kid. We fought, dude was KO'd and that was the end of the fight, no need to keep stomping on him or hitting him.

Then again, I'm not surprised. Every time there's a video of a woman getting hit, most little kids on here get off on that ****.

times couldn't of changed that fast. like I said i'm in my early 20s and I remember the fight being over as soon as one guy got dropped or just couldn't fight anymore.

i'm starting to feel old

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      times couldn't of changed that fast. like I said i'm in my early 20s and I remember the fight being over as soon as one guy got dropped or just couldn't fight anymore.

i'm starting to feel old
      Man it seems like it.

Bro, when I was growing up in LA in the straight barrio, we used to fight and I remember even shaking hands afterwards, no joke.

That **** seems like a million years ago.

Comment

There is like a new rule or something because I always see the same ****. Once someone is down that's when the other person takes advantage kicking and stomping and punching. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Man it seems like it.

Bro, when I was growing up in LA in the straight barrio, we used to fight and I remember even shaking hands afterwards, no joke.

That **** seems like a million years ago.
          They don't make them like they used to. We were a different breed, i guess sounds stupid but we were. Times have changed kids now a days are punks. I was telling my younger brother the other day that you can't fight like the old days, because now even if you didn't start the fight, but you finished it, the other dude is more likely to call the cops on you like a little b**ch, and prolly sue you. I remember when you fought if you won, you won, if you lost you take it like a man and give props and respect, **** those days are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            ........Whats up with kids hitting each other when they're unconscious?
            also grabbing someone from the back? and slamming them...

oh well he might of deserved it
            piece of ***** MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
              They don't make them like they used to. We were a different breed, i guess sounds stupid but we were. Times have changed kids now a days are punks. I was telling my younger brother the other day that you can't fight like the old days, because now even if you didn't start the fight, but you finished it, the other dude is more likely to call the cops on you like a little b**ch, and prolly sue you. I remember when you fought if you won, you won, if you lost you take it like a man and give props and respect, **** those days are long gone.
              what is it with americans and suing people???

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                what is it with americans and suing people???
                Easy money

My friend got his nose broken by a group of albanians which he pretty much instigated and just settled for 50K

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Easy money

My friend got his nose broken by a group of albanians which he pretty much instigated and just settled for 50K
                  Who paid the 50k the albanians??? i would let somebody break my nose for 50k

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Who paid the 50k the albanians??? i would let somebody break my nose for 50k
                    hm....:wank:

Comment

He told that nigga bout talkin shit to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X