Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had a fight with a chick..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I just had a fight with a chick..

It happened yesterday to be exact.. We were just seeing each other but not official.. long story short.. she made out with a dude (she told me she would choose me over him) and when she told me she was staying over to his house tonight.. things starts to get messy from there.. I told her i have feelings for her and was jealous because of it.. but she told me they were just friends . i apologies for my misbehavior later but she ignored me..

should I txt her in a few days later saying "are you tired of being mad at me yet" or something along those lines.. or what??

I feeling abit sad..
    Last edited by phook; 03-31-2011, 02:07 AM.

When did she make out with the guy phook? If it was recently and she is now staying over his place and you don't want an open relationship then things aren't exactly looking great for you at the minute.

Comment

she's fucking another guy
      what the hell are you feeling sorry about?
      she wasn't your GF so no reason to feel jealous dude
      on to the next whore
      when you hook up with this one again, use protection

Comment

don't worry. Dorian is a good guy.

Comment

How attached are you that you still want to get with her? Man, move on, I say that the nicest way possible. You sound pathetic...

Nice Munn avy/ gifs though

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            When did she make out with the guy phook? If it was recently and she is now staying over his place and you don't want an open relationship then things aren't exactly looking great for you at the minute.
            she told me a week from today that she kissed him.. I blushed it off like it was nothing til recently she stopped talking to me (bad sign there) so i msged her online and told me she be staying over his house to watch anime

Comment

fuck another girl, take a pic, and send it to her
              gauge her reaction to this

Comment

Knock the biitch unconscious and shove an air freshner up her cooch.

Comment

Is she sucking everybodys **** infront of you, to make you feel bad, I want my **** sucked !!!

Comment

Good suggestions all round so far.

Phook I'm still not convinced that your entire account isn't just a big joke. In the event that it isn't I'd say leave this one alone. She is being unreasonable.

Comment

Working...
                    X