No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather jr. Retiring should not come as a big surprise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd mayweather jr. Retiring should not come as a big surprise

http://www.n o wboxing.com/2010/06/floyd-mayweather-jr-retiring-should-not-come-as-a-big-surprise/11485/

i dunno if this posted already. PS: IS THE WROTER FILIPINO TOO?

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. RETIRING SHOULD NOT COME AS A BIG SURPRISE
    By Superstar Billy Graham

A few months ago, actually around the month of January. The Superstar was given this link of an article written by Scoop Malinowski ‘Forget Mediation, Fraud Will Duck Pacquiao’.

This article clearly stated the fight with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr will not happen and added “some fights aren’t meant to be.” The Superstar will give everyone a brief synopsis on this particular article written by Scoop. Basically what happened back in December 2nd 2009, Al Haymon and George Peterson met at New York City to help promote the fight between Paul “The most avoided fighter” Williams vs Sergio Martinez. We all know Al Haymon is the manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr and also the manager of Paul Williams. For those who don’t know who George Peterson is, he is the trainer for Paul Williams. Apparently the two had a conversation regarding the megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Well Scoop had an interview with George Peterson and then the two began a conversation between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Scoop had the scoop. Scoop revealed George Peterson was disgusted with what Floyd Mayweather Jr is doing and quoted George exactly with these words and warning. Well The Superstar will let Scoop say it the way he wrote it.

“A disgusted George Peterson actually told me, point blank, this fight “is not gonna happen. Some fights aren’t meant to be made.” I believe George Peterson is disgusted at this cowardly fraud who is a shame on our great sport, and wanted the truth to be known.”

This modern day revelation seems to be coming true. And we can add Floyd Mayweather Sr. stating over and over “My son will never fight Manny Pacquiao” or the earlier quote “If it were me, I would tell my son not to take this fight(against Manny Pacquiao)”. So it has been stated from the beginning, Floyd Mayweather Jr has never had any intentions to go inside the ring with Manny Pacquiao and go into an all out war. We have been warned by Floyd Mayweather Sr, and George Peterson. We all have been for warned and we shouldn’t have been so surprised. If this is true, Floyd retires for 2 years while Manny has retired from boxing and pursuing his political career, Floyd will damage his legacy so bad that it will be nearly impossible to salvage it. The Superstar will go one step further and remind everyone again, Floyd made it clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. So if he never fights Manny Pacquiao, Floyd will never care for others who are concerned of his legacy. They are wasting their time because Floyd had made perfectly clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. He is in the check cashing business and belts only collect dust. So don’t be so surprised.

floyd isn't retiring, if he does god bless his soul because he would never hear the end of it and deserve it.

Comment

Just talk.. hes not retiring

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        http://www.n o wboxing.com/2010/06/floyd-mayweather-jr-retiring-should-not-come-as-a-big-surprise/11485/

A few months ago, actually around the month of January. The Superstar was given this link of an article written by Scoop Malinowski ‘Forget Mediation, Fraud Will Duck Pacquiao’.

This article clearly stated the fight with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr will not happen and added “some fights aren’t meant to be.” The Superstar will give everyone a brief synopsis on this particular article written by Scoop. Basically what happened back in December 2nd 2009, Al Haymon and George Peterson met at New York City to help promote the fight between Paul “The most avoided fighter” Williams vs Sergio Martinez. We all know Al Haymon is the manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr and also the manager of Paul Williams. For those who don’t know who George Peterson is, he is the trainer for Paul Williams. Apparently the two had a conversation regarding the megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Well Scoop had an interview with George Peterson and then the two began a conversation between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Scoop had the scoop. Scoop revealed George Peterson was disgusted with what Floyd Mayweather Jr is doing and quoted George exactly with these words and warning. Well The Superstar will let Scoop say it the way he wrote it.

“A disgusted George Peterson actually told me, point blank, this fight “is not gonna happen. Some fights aren’t meant to be made.” I believe George Peterson is disgusted at this cowardly fraud who is a shame on our great sport, and wanted the truth to be known.”

This modern day revelation seems to be coming true. And we can add Floyd Mayweather Sr. stating over and over “My son will never fight Manny Pacquiao” or the earlier quote “If it were me, I would tell my son not to take this fight(against Manny Pacquiao)”. So it has been stated from the beginning, Floyd Mayweather Jr has never had any intentions to go inside the ring with Manny Pacquiao and go into an all out war. We have been warned by Floyd Mayweather Sr, and George Peterson. We all have been for warned and we shouldn’t have been so surprised. If this is true, Floyd retires for 2 years while Manny has retired from boxing and pursuing his political career, Floyd will damage his legacy so bad that it will be nearly impossible to salvage it.
        The Superstar will go one step further and remind everyone again, Floyd made it clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. So if he never fights Manny Pacquiao, Floyd will never care for others who are concerned of his legacy. They are wasting their time because Floyd had made perfectly clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. He is in the check cashing business and belts only collect dust. So don’t be so surprised.
        PARANOIA is a side effect of too much crack cocaine in your system.

The Mayweather's are really scared of fighting the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Just talk.. hes not retiring
          there is a video of him talking about retiring. do u have video of him recanting?

Comment

This modern day revelation seems to be coming true. And we can add Floyd Mayweather Sr. stating over and over “My son will never fight Manny Pacquiao” or the earlier quote “If it were me, I would tell my son not to take this fight(against Manny Pacquiao)”. So it has been stated from the beginning, Floyd Mayweather Jr has never had any intentions to go inside the ring with Manny Pacquiao and go into an all out war. We have been warned by Floyd Mayweather Sr, and George Peterson. We all have been for warned and we shouldn’t have been so surprised. If this is true, Floyd retires for 2 years while Manny has retired from boxing and pursuing his political career, Floyd will damage his legacy so bad that it will be nearly impossible to salvage it. The Superstar will go one step further and remind everyone again, Floyd made it clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. So if he never fights Manny Pacquiao, Floyd will never care for others who are concerned of his legacy. They are wasting their time because Floyd had made perfectly clear he doesn’t care about his legacy. He is in the check cashing business and belts only collect dust. So don’t be so surprised.
            good post

Comment

pacquiaos scared of needles...

Comment

there is a video of him talking about retiring. do u have video of him recanting?
                No but Roger did recant.

And Negotiations are on going.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                  good post
                  hahaha

mommy pacquiao to his son (for a long time): please manny retire!

daddy floyd to Jr.: please son, dont fight pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    pacquiaos scared of needles...
                    show proof that manny said it, otherwise its FALSE.

Comment

Working...
                    X