Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All hail Froch for winning a split decision in his hometown against a green prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All hail Froch for winning a split decision in his hometown against a green prospect

Froch is very gritty and I was a huge fan after he beat Taylor in dramatic fashion. But Brits should be happy Froch escaped with a victory, all things considered.

Calz pimp slaps the ***** Froch.

Comment

In boxing there are certain styles of fighters that are almost impossible to look good against even if you beat them. Dirrell has that kind of style.

Winky, Hopkins, Calderon, Marquez, Toney are other such examples

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        Calz pimp slaps the ***** Froch.
        You can criticize his slow power shots, or his lack of defense but you can't call Froch a *****, what has he ever done to be called a *****? In every fight he presses forward. If anyone is the ***** it was his last opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          Froch is very gritty and I was a huge fan after he beat Taylor in dramatic fashion. But Brits should be happy Froch escaped with a victory, all things considered.
          Froch is lucky Dirrell ran all night. Just my opinion.

Who knows what would have happen had Dirrell come to fight.
          I think Dirrell could have exposed Froch even more than Taylor was doing. Wasn't Taylor up on the score cards before Froch got the knock out? Maybe Froch hit's harder than people give him credit for? Dirrell sure was running from Froch as if he was running from a killer gorilla or something.

Comment

[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/robo848/not_this_****_again.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
              You can criticize his slow power shots, or his lack of defense but you can't call Froch a *****, what has he ever done to be called a *****? In every fight he presses forward. If anyone is the ***** it was his last opponent.
              Calz and AA would own Froch's soul after they whoop his ass. AA is going to be winning on points and most likely stoppage unless he goes soft on Froch for whatever reason that may be. I notice AA gets alot of his knockouts near the end of the fights that is why I wouldn't be shocked if Froch some how managed to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                Froch is lucky Dirrell ran all night. Just my opinion.

Who knows what would have happen had Dirrell come to fight.
                I think Dirrell could have exposed Froch even more than Taylor was doing. Wasn't Taylor up on the score cards before Froch got the knock out? Maybe Froch hit's harder than people give him credit for? Dirrell sure was running from Froch as if he was running from a killer gorilla or something.
                I really do tip my hat to Froch. As a limited fighter he's able to be a professional and do what he needs to do to win. That being said he's been exposed as a technically flawed fighter with little more than a punch, a chin, and great determination.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  I really do tip my hat to Froch. As a limited fighter he's able to be a professional and do what he needs to do to win. That being said he's been exposed as a technically flawed fighter with little more than a punch, a chin, and great determination.
                  Professional? Really? I don't think so. He didn't seem professional in the ring, if anything he got flustered with a moving target and after the fight....what was up with the comment about the mexican judge??? If anything he had the most realistic score of the night.

I'll accept the fact that he won...but professional? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                    Professional? Really? I don't think so. He didn't seem professional in the ring, if anything he got flustered with a moving target and after the fight....what was up with the comment about the mexican judge??? If anything he had the most realistic score of the night.

I'll accept the fact that he won...but professional? I don't see it.
                    I guess when I say professional I mean he was determined and knew that if he kept plugging away, he could get a decision. Skills wise it was closer to amatuer status.

Comment

Working...
                    X