No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

At the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, 43-year-old Bernard Hopkins (49-5-1, 32KOs) turned back the clock to dominate 26-year-old Kelly Pavlik (34-1, 30KOs) over twelve exciting one-sided rounds. The scores were 119-106, 118-108 and 117-109. Hopkins outpunched him, outworked him and was the much quicker man. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
      What a show by Bernard. A true champion and a true legend. I LOVE YOU BERNARD HOPKINS! Pavlik left battered and bloodied as B HOP towers over the boxing world.
      GAY!

He doesn't exactly tower over the boxing world, he got beat in his last fight. An impressive performance though, but I always said Kelly isn't all that. Good, sure. P4P? Nah.

Comment

good ass fight. hey where all the fans that said pavlik was gonna destroy bhop at. they quiet as hell now

Comment

exactly, this was a complete shutout, calzaghe vs lacy all over again. Pavlik looked bemused and didnt know what to do, this had nothing to do with weight- but boxing style. pavlik fights in straight lines. as soon as he met a ring veteran he got exposed.

Comment

Very impressive!! I knew he was going to make Pavlik look bad but I never expected that dominate of a performance.....Bhop is god!!

Comment

Squal shut the **** up eat a **** biscuit... Hop is a god and he beat Joe Cal***he

Comment

4 Word Fight Report

Bernard Rolls Back Time

**Now you go**

Comment

Not really Hype. He just went in the ring with one of the best boxers of all time in what was possibly his best performance of his career. Pavlik's still a good boxer and destroyed your boy Miranda.

Comment

Hopkins is a ****ing straight up Legend. That performance was just a step below his performance over Trinidad. If Jones beats Cal's then I'd love to see Jones Vs Hopkins that would be great.

Comment

Historic!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X