Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Saunders: I Want Your Belt, That is My Goal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that is a distinct possibility, I can actually see that happening..... and that will make Team GGGenius look like an absolute bunch of muppet's

apparently, they wanted the last remaining middleweight belt..... so they offered Saunders 1.5mil and then proceeded to fight Kell Brook who made 4mil+ LMAO.....

..... I am not 100% convinced that it will be easier for Team Golovkin to negotiate with Canelo than it would be for them to pay Saunders the 4mil that Brook got

and the golovkin-circus continues LMAO

fkn hilarious really
    Well how much money do you want the promoters to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that was Robert Garcia

Golovkin is happy to continue allowing Sanchez to write checks with his mouth that Gennady cannot cash with his fists.

Golovkin is 100% responsible for his management, and for his resume'.
      Sht!!! MY bad! I should of known that??? Can't believe I mixed the two up??

Garcia is a BEAST trainer!!!! And you never hear much about him...

Unlike Dirty Sanchez and even WORSE BLABBERING Roach who runs his gyms like a who's-who night club filled with celebrities.

And I believe Roach ruined Khan??? Roach teaches lil defense and ALL action. Not good qualities for someone like Khan to learn with his physical limitations. I think Emmanual Stewerd would of been PERFECT for Khan. Or even Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        Well how much money do you want the promoters to lose?
        If they would of fought Saunders overseas and paid him his asking $4 million or met in the middle at $2.75 or even $3 they would of made a good profit. Even if they spend $6 million. The fight would of made EASILY $10.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-24-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          If they would of fought Saunders overseas and paid him his asking $4 mill or met int eh middle at #2.75 or even $3 they would of made a good profit. Even if they spend $6 million. The fight would of made EASILY $10.
          Come man, stay away from numbers, it never works out for you. Not only that, you need to learn that home promoters pay the purses, cause they run the promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It doesn't work like that at all. Beating a Hof doesn't make you Hof. Froch is in cause he fought all top contenders back to back for years, only exception Mack. Won 3 fights as a solid underdog. All of Wards quality wins fit in a 2 year window. 2 good wins there, but it's Froch and Kessler, not exactly Toney and Hopkins
            What Ward did @ 168 was remarkable, and beating Froch was the icing on the cake! If Froch was good enough to be a HOFer, even with his loss to Kessler and Ward, then Ward will be a HOFer by beating Froch, and proving he was #1 @ 168. Now back to the topic, GGG! If Canelo is beaten by the likes of Saunders or Lemieux in early 2017, it takes out all the demand for GGG vs. Canelo. On top of that, GGG's resume will remain very lackluster to say the least! The public demand will be to see Ward vs. Golovkin, and it will be up to GGG to make it happen, since he already turned down Ward's offer in 2015! K2 took a gamble, betting on a fight with Canelo or Cotto, rather than a fight with Ward. Canelo won, and if he loses in May, GGG loses in May along with him!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Come man, stay away from numbers, it never works out for you. Not only that, you need to learn that home promoters pay the purses, cause they run the promotion.
              You really think GGG sailing out stadiums, merchandise, food, drinks, television $$$ and they don't even clear $10,000,000???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What Ward did @ 168 was remarkable, and beating Froch was the icing on the cake! If Froch was good enough to be a HOFer, even with his loss to Kessler and Ward, then Ward will be a HOFer by beating Froch, and proving he was #1 @ 168. Now back to the topic, GGG! If Canelo is beaten by the likes of Saunders or Lemieux in early 2017, it takes out all the demand for GGG vs. Canelo. On top of that, GGG's resume will remain very lackluster to say the least! The public demand will be to see Ward vs. Golovkin, and it will be up to GGG to make it happen, since he already turned down Ward's offer in 2015! K2 took a gamble, betting on a fight with Canelo or Cotto, rather than a fight with Ward. Canelo won, and if he loses in May, GGG loses in May along with him!
                Eh, Manfredy, Mickey Ward and Ivan Robinson all beat HOF Gatti. Froch is better than Gatti but still lower rung Hof, esp on talent. And that's Wards only Hof scalp, 5 years ago. He's got a better chance of losing in 3 weeks than Canelo anyway. It really wasn't a tough call for Team Ggg, nobody in boxing is touching that deal

Comment

You really think GGG sailing out stadiums, merchandise, food, drinks, television $$$ and they don't even clear $10,000,000???
                  Saunders' promoter is Frank Warren who owns Boxnation

They are a complete minnow compared to Hearn/Sky and the tv money simply wont be there for a UK bout

Comment

If they would of fought Saunders overseas and paid him his asking $4 million or met in the middle at $2.75 or even $3 they would of made a good profit. Even if they spend $6 million. The fight would of made EASILY $10.
                    $10 million lol. That's a big reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Dude please. They might have hit that with Brook, who's more popular than Saunders, with a better promoter and much better network.

Now after Brook Gggs UK profile has grown, and boxnation got sky to finally distribute their ppv, the canceled Fury Klitschko, it might doable though short of 10m. Either way, Frank Warren is making offers for a UK fight

Comment

Working...
                      X