Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premierboxingchampions........r they really?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    None near top 10 p4p
    Winner of Porter-Thurman will crack it. Garcia is up there too with wins over Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Guerrero. And Wilder is going to beat Povetkin very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      I actually enjoy watching some of these bumfights and mismatches, they r hilarious, thank u al hayman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      At least you don't have to pay for them unlike HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        al hayman isn't bad for boxing, his premier boxing champions boxing series is false advertising,

hbo is expensive for poor people like myself, premier boxing chamions isnst all free though, the fights on spike ,fox sports and espn require cable or satellite subscription, I gotta pay over 100 dollars a month to watch pbc that isn't on normal fox, cbs and nbc

id like to see gary Russell vs loma 2 but not golovkin vs wade 2,

canelo vs khan is wipeout for canelo, those r pbc vs hbo, hbo is gonna be 3 and 0 vs premier boxing champions

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I dont get what all rubbishing is about , there have been lots of great matchups and its all free to air whats the problem , boxing for free and many are WCs I dont get it .

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            al hayman isn't bad for boxing, his premier boxing champions boxing series is false advertising,

hbo is expensive for poor people like myself, premier boxing chamions isnst all free though, the fights on spike ,fox sports and espn require cable or satellite subscription, I gotta pay over 100 dollars a month to watch pbc that isn't on normal fox, cbs and nbc

id like to see gary Russell vs loma 2 but not golovkin vs wade 2,

canelo vs khan is wipeout for canelo, those r pbc vs hbo, hbo is gonna be 3 and 0 vs premier boxing champions
            This fight was on regular FOX. No cable needed.

Comment

another pbc boxer was laid out flat by hbo, pbc is not premier, they are some good fighters and journeymen with overated guys and unchallenged prospects, no premier fighter in the pbc,

amir khan has ****in balls, my favorite fighter today is canelo and canelo is scared of ggg,

amir and wade are pbc fighters that have ****in balls

Comment

Working...
              X