Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    So much pent up anger. Temper, temper, temper

That's why your red and other fl0mos are green is because you aren't cool enough for the hood buddy. Take a chill pill and learn boxing first and come back after 10 years. By that time you can dance with the big boys and maybe then you can be worthy of my discussions
    So....by talking about Karma and avoiding my post...you effectively bow down.

Thanks for trying clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      So....by talking about Karma and avoiding my post...you effectively bow down.
      ??

Straying away from thread topic means you DKSAB.

I'm actually generous replying to you, but I think my patience for ******s, for the day has reached it's limit. Sorry bud. You had your chance. You just clueless to how dumb you posts lol

# learn boxing first then come back

# there's a reason your red. Ponder on it hehehe

Comment

??

Straying away from thread topic means you DKSAB.

I'm actually generous replying to you, but I think my patience for ******s, for the day has reached it's limit. Sorry bud. You had your chance. You just clueless to how dumb you posts lol

# learn boxing first then come back

# there's a reason your red. Ponder on it hehehe
        Here are some people who know boxing:

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

You're shook and trying to stop this convo now. Thanks for letting me know I shut you up, and shut you down, son.

Comment

• Family comes first.

Uncle roger knows his nephew didn't conclude anything that night.

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
          http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.
          Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Comment

• Floyd senior father knows best says:

When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" - #flowmoscience # travestynyscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Floyd senior father knows best says:

When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" - #flowmoscience # travestynyscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID

lol. Couldn't respond to my post. Tried to sneak all this **** in..tip toeing around your own thread. You are a disgrace. Got my name in your last post, too, but wouldn't dare quote my response. That's what we call a b*tch move. I must have really hit a nerve, huh? lol

Thanks. You let me know I got to you, mental midget

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                lol. Couldn't respond to my post. Tried to sneak all this **** in..tip toeing around your own thread. You are a disgrace. Got my name in your last post, too, but wouldn't dare quote my response. That's what we call a b*tch move. I must have really hit a nerve, huh? lol

Thanks. You let me know I got to you, mental midget
                Lol okay...

I just answered your post btw. Family knows best. Ponder on it.

I'm out nooby!

Comment

• Still no one can dispute the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I'm glad OP made this thread

Even if you gave Floyd every close round, Pac would've still won
                    That's why this one of the biggest robbery in boxing history.

Comment

• They cant handle the truth !! They cant handle the truth !!

Comment

Working...
                      X