No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You can't call yourself a journalist and act in that way. Skip Bayless is the Perez Hilton of sports, he just trolls, he's a professional troll, nothing more.
    Point out something he has said that is baseless.

Comment

• Skip is the biggest troll that the good lord ever wrought upon this Earth.

But I mean it in a respectful way.

Comment

• I love when Stephens mom calls in and takes skips side that shts funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Point out something he has said that is baseless.
          He said Troy Aikman was gay

He said T.O is a cancer to a team when they dude has never gotten into any trouble off the field and all of his teammates loved him.

He has insulted Lebron James on a personal level and even brought his mother into this.

He said the claims against the Saints are baseless and they shouldn't be penalized.

He claimed to be some great H.S basketball player and avg 1.3 pts per game...hahah he lied about everything in his life.

He goes overboard man about everything just to get attention. He's a professional troll and he does it very well.

Comment

• What's a Mexican stereotype you agree with and are actually proud of?

What's a stereotype that you hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              He said Troy Aikman was gay

He said T.O is a cancer to a team when they dude has never gotten into any trouble off the field and all of his teammates loved him.

He has insulted Lebron James on a personal level and even brought his mother into this.

He said the claims against the Saints are baseless and they shouldn't be penalized.

He claimed to be some great H.S basketball player and avg 1.3 pts per game...hahah he lied about everything in his life.

He goes overboard man about everything just to get attention. He's a professional troll and he does it very well.
              Are you inside my head Cuat i hatethe slander against to who in my mind is a first ballot hof,the Saints Title should be stripped,but Lebron James is the softest superstar i have ever seen he is Micheal Jordan up until it actually matters thats why i tell my boy if the Lakers face the Heat i the finals its a wrap Kobes clutch and Lebron never will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Are you inside my head Cuat i hatethe slander against to who in my mind is a first ballot hof,the Saints Title should be stripped,but Lebron James is the softest superstar i have ever seen he is Micheal Jordan up until it actually matters thats why i tell my boy if the Lakers face the Heat i the finals its a wrap Kobes clutch and Lebron never will be.
                MARK, my brother, Lakers might not make it past the first round....

Comment

• Skpis with me on how the refs screwed Atlanta last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    MARK, my brother, Lakers might not make it past the first round....
                    That nugget team would give anyone fits in a series,the eastern conference sucks simple as that.

Comment

• Whos the girl on first take about time espn hired a fckable woman outside of Beadle.

Comment

Working...
                      X