No announcement yet.

None other then Fat Dan is wasting his time dissing Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None other then Fat Dan is wasting his time dissing Haye

Fat Dan's Fat Chat is currently in progress. The only thing he has been talking about is David Haye's toe and performance. I know Haye fought like a bitch and made a lame excuse but damn move the fuck on already. Those lame toe-jokes he tweets his gay freak followers got old after about a day or two. It's like he still holds a grudge towards Haye for blocking him on Twitter, (lol sounds like a elementary thing). Fat Dan is not even funny. He is arrogant, repulsive, and lame. If he was a dick like he always is and was atleast funny then cool, but he makes the lamest jokes ever. He needs to stick to super sizing meals at McDonalds and stop dissing athletes who unlike him actually take the time of the day to exercise.

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    Fat Dan's Fat Chat is currently in progress. The only thing he has been talking about is David Haye's toe and performance. I know Haye fought like a bitch and made a lame excuse but damn move the fuck on already. Those lame toe-jokes he tweets his gay freak followers got old after about a day or two. It's like he still holds a grudge towards Haye for blocking him on Twitter, (lol sounds like a elementary thing). Fat Dan is not even funny. He is arrogant, repulsive, and lame. If he was a dick like he always is and was atleast funny then cool, but he makes the lamest jokes ever. He needs to stick to super sizing meals at McDonalds and stop dissing athletes who unlike him actually take the time of the day to exercise.
    So you waste your time by making a thread about Dan wasting his time talking about Wlad-Haye.

Nice.

Comment

Dan Rafael, Larry Merchant, and Brian Kenney are all in the same boat

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Dan Rafael, Larry Merchant, and Brian Kenney are all in the same boat
        The Titanic?

Comment

Good,Haye should get dissed.

Comment

it's funny I got told by a few people that they thought it kind of low for me to make fun of Dan on twitter then he goes out and makes fun of Haye in the same manner

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              You need to take David Haye's dick out of your mouth, then you'll be able to see more clearly.

Haye has it coming, after all his conniving, his lies and his b1tch tricks. Most people can understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                You need to take David Haye's dick out of your mouth, then you'll be able to see more clearly.

Haye has it coming, after all his conniving, his lies and his b1tch tricks. Most people can understand that.
                Talking about dicks in mouths, how do Wlad and Vitali taste?

Comment

Working...
                X