No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Lemieux, Alvarez-Miranda on 12/14 Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Lemieux, Alvarez-Miranda on 12/14 Bill

MONTREAL -- It is now confirmed that, after 17 months of waiting, the World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight champion from 2009 to 2011, Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KOs), of Laval (Quebec, Canada), is returning to the ring on Friday, December 14 at the Bell Centre.

Loyal fans of the popular Fast & Furious Boxing Series will benefit from the long awaited return of the world-class fighter Pascal, who will face Aleksy "Ali" Kuziemski (23-4, 7 KOs) Dec. 14 in the second of the four exciting matches featured on the Fast & Furious Series 3.0.

Pascal hasn't fought since losing on points to Bernard Hopkins in May of 2011 at a packed Bell Centre. His absence on the international scene left a gaping hole in the light heavyweight division. Pascal has two option proposals for 2013: the first is a fight on Showtime against International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19 KOs) in February, the other a rematch against WBC champion Chad Dawson (31-2, 17 KOs) on HBO in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MONTREAL -- It is now confirmed that, after 17 months of waiting, the World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight champion from 2009 to 2011, Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KOs), of Laval (Quebec, Canada), is returning to the ring on Friday, December 14 at the Bell Centre.

Loyal fans of the popular Fast & Furious Boxing Series will benefit from the long awaited return of the world-class fighter Pascal, who will face Aleksy "Ali" Kuziemski (23-4, 7 KOs) Dec. 14 in the second of the four exciting matches featured on the Fast & Furious Series 3.0.

Pascal hasn't fought since losing on points to Bernard Hopkins in May of 2011 at a packed Bell Centre. His absence on the international scene left a gaping hole in the light heavyweight division. Pascal has two option proposals for 2013: the first is a fight on Showtime against International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19 KOs) in February, the other a rematch against WBC champion Chad Dawson (31-2, 17 KOs) on HBO in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I'm curious as to who Lemieux is fighting. The hint was someone who Sergio Martinez has fought before

Comment

We can all now rejoice that the great Jean Pascal is back in action. Boxing had fallen apart without him.

Comment

how far Miranda has fallen w/a guy of 10 bouts having no reluctance 2 face him...

Comment

Who the hell is David Lemieux fighting, i read that he has 2 losses so i googled tp see whos that second loss is to n it was Joachim Alcine, Lemieux really was big time overhyped

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I'm curious as to who Lemieux is fighting. The hint was someone who Sergio Martinez has fought before
            Mack and Dzinziruk fought in September, Barker has a fight lined up, P.Will is out of the picture, Pavlik is planning to fight Ward. It'll probably be Saul Roman.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Who the hell is David Lemieux fighting, i read that he has 2 losses so i googled tp see whos that second loss is to n it was Joachim Alcine, Lemieux really was big time overhyped
              Oh for sure he has limitations. With what he can do though, he is exciting and brings bad intent. That is good enough for me . He is also still very young, so he may mature and become a better overall fighter once he becomes more dedicated.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Mack and Dzinziruk fought in September, Barker has a fight lined up, P.Will is out of the picture, Pavlik is planning to fight Ward. It'll probably be Saul Roman.
                I have been looking at the possibilities also. He seems the most logical one. With their statement though, it could mean anyone from the past 5 years or more that Martinez fought.
                Last edited by deanrw; 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to this card. I like Pascal and Lemieux.

Comment

Working...
                  X