Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Businessman from Hong Kong offers any man $65 mill/£40 mill to turn daughter straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Businessman from Hong Kong offers any man $65 mill/£40 mill to turn daughter straight

http://news.sky.com/story/989653/tyc...sbian-daughter

A highly successful businessman from Hong Kong has offered a $65m (£40.2m) dowry to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter.

Cecil Chao announced the financial reward after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year, according to a report in the South China Morning Post.

"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted," 76-year-old Mr Chao was quoted as saying.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work," he added.

The tycoon, who owns publicly-listed property developer Cheuk Nang, also insisted that the reports that 33-year-old Gigi had married abroad were "false".

Same-sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong, where ****sexuality was only decriminalised in 1991.

Mr Chao is well known in Hong Kong's social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.

He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

Any takers?

A chinese lesbo billionaires daughter and 65 millions.. I want some of that!

Comment

Can it be a white dude? I know a lot of Asians are real strict about what race they want their kids to marry. . .

I'll have a go at it . . .

Comment

I'm on it.

She'll be craving the d*ck and screaming Mandingo in no time.

Prepare your anus, Chung Li, its about to down!

Comment

Where do I sign-up to gut her out ....... All expenses paid

Comment

i wouldnt do it. i dont love her and money cant buy my love.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
              Do I get to paid just to get in her drawers or do I have to stick with her? Throw in another couple mill and I'll turn out her and her wife at the same time.
              Here's her wife:

Still want the extra couple million?

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Here's her wife:

Fu•k it her wife too for 65 million plus, I'll stick it in every hole...

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Here's her wife:

**** it, I'll have a go. . .

Comment

she's not that busted....

i'd give it a try, but only if they accept a well hung Mexican

Comment

Working...
                    X