Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post the pics of cottos face after pacquiao fight, looks worst then wat tony did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
      I want to see everyone's opinion on this matter, Richardson said he FELT the inserts and asked for the glove to be re-wrapped, explain how professional trainers whom may have shook his hand after the fight didn't feel anything? I'm just curious.
      You just answered your own question, because they are inserts! How could you know what someone has under their wraps unless you actually unwrap his hands and inspect the insert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvQc...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

the guy is a skinny mofo. he doesnt have big calves or upperbody. also when his hands were loaded he tends to have a closed fist at all times. in the williams mosley and garcia fights he opens his fists alot nd doesnt really pac a punch. weird its usually with black reyes gloves he does this. with the red reyes gloves he ALWAYS had a tight fist. cintron johnson and cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          He was so tired that he was clowning and won every round.
          Again, haven't seen it, just going by from what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            post the pics of cottos face after pacquiao fight, looks worst then wat tony did to him.

Cotto can't handle certain types.

Pac and Margs happened to be the type he couldn't handle.

Cotto did well enough, but Cotto can't fight well backing up.

He can do it for a couple of rounds, but he can't do it to win.

It's not his style.

Comment

All opinions aside, the facts are that Marg tried to cheat against Mosley and was caught. All else is based on speculation and the asumption that everyone involved in checking his gloves in all his other fights(ref, commission, other man's corner) were either incompetant or in on it, which i find very hard to believe. That is all.

Comment

That happens normally when somethings beaten out of you. The Pacquiao fight didn't happen before the Margacheato fight. It happened afterwards!

Comment

(After Cotto fight)
                  Fake pic. Here's the real one....

It's legit.
                  http://www.life.com/image/82077134

Now these pics don't help Tony at all, can any of you hardcore Tony fans explain to me WTF happened to that guys ear?
                  A freak accident maybe? It's Boxing after all. Why don't you post a pic of Jorge Barrio's split lip from the Rocky Juarez fight? Unless maybe he used plaster, too?

Comment

I did, look at pg 2, but maybe it looks just as bad because Pac re-opened the wounds from the Tony fight?

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                    You just answered your own question, because they are inserts! How could you know what someone has under their wraps unless you actually unwrap his hands and inspect the insert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvQc...ayer_embedded#!
                    But I also said he felt them which caused him to ask them to re-wrap them, I would believe if one trainer can catch it by feeling the gloves or wraps another trainer could as well by shaking his hand.

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    All opinions aside, the facts are that Marg tried to cheat against Mosley and was caught. All else is based on speculation and the asumption that everyone involved in checking his gloves in all his other fights(ref, commission, other man's corner) were either incompetant or in on it, which i find very hard to believe. That is all.
                    Fair enough, I too have my doubts about him, which is why I would like to see how he does against the top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Brujo View Post
                      Fake pic. Here's the real one....

It's legit.
                      http://www.life.com/image/82077134

A freak accident maybe? It's Boxing after all. Why don't you post a pic of Jorge Barrio's split lip from the Rocky Juarez fight? Unless maybe he used plaster, too?
                      I thought so too, but I got it from the HBO website.

Comment

Working...
                      X