Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

i dont get much drama from the red wedding cause already read the book so my most dramatic moment for me is Walter white + skyler + junior + knife wrestling in the living room in BB Ozymandias, the ending where walt kidnap holly and skyler run through the street chasing the car left me with rage.

Comment

Whoever posted the I Am Legend scene. **** that, they ruined the book so bad that the title of the movie doesn't even make sense!

In the book, Will Smith's character, was basically the last man on earth. He spent all his time figuring out ways to kill these damn vampires that ruined his world. He spent all his days searching for them and killing them while they slept. By the end of the book he realized he became their nightmare, their boogeyman. He was a legend to them. To them, he was the bad guy. Hollywood of course completely ruined the story and inserted some religious feel good ending.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I remember people in the theater were mad as hell at the end of Fellowship of the Ring because it just sort of stops when they get to the borders of Mordor.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X