Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman says his next KO victim will be Soto-Karass, then someone "big" 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman's chin is ridiculous. I wasn't much of a fan a couple fights ago but he's winning me over. The improved Soto-Karass shouldn't give him too much trouble but it'll be entertaining regardless.

Sucks these guys who aren't even at the top play it so safe. The ghost was killing me when he was talking rematch after losing to Floyd. That and he fought a shamelessly dirty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      Guerrero has a great chin. Thurman is a puncher but his record is deceiving.
      Thurman bangs crazy to the body too so I hope Guerrero has an iron body as well. Yes the record for all bombers is deceiving as they all inevitably fought a bunch of stiffs coming up. But I'm not basing my prediction off anyone's record, I'm basing it off fight styles and I think Guerrero's style is tailor made for Thurman but it would be very entertaining.

Comment

Kell Brook?

Comment

what does thurman rehydrate to..hes a big guy

Comment

Interesting.

If Garcia vs Khan-Alexander winner is getting Floyd then who is he going to fight in May?

Comment

Pointless fight imo, Thurman is gonna body Karass and no one is going to care much. Karass got stopped by a blown up JWW Maidana.

Collazo v Thurman is a better fight imo, Luis goes the distance with top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Kell Brook?
                Brook doesn't fight dudes with a pulse.

Comment

Winner of Maidana vs Broner would be a big fight in 2014.

Comment

I like Thurman vs. Soto-Karass.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I like Thurman vs. Soto-Karass.
                      He deserves it plus he's tough and durable with good stamina.

Should be a decent test for Thurman and see how his power compares to someone like Maidana for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X