Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No April Tuneup, I Want Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard anything from Marquez' camp I wonder how much they are offering him. Has to be 50/50 at this point.

Comment

Bob Arum like I said for years now, is still milking his cow.

Comment

Pac wants 2 fights this year so he can get that extra million from Bob. Roach doesn't want the tune up because he is scared about how Pac may look going into Pam/Marquez 5.

Comment

yawn......

Comment

I Agree With Freddie; The Only Motivation Now, Is Marquez Again

It won't be easy for Pacquiao to get up for anyone other than Marquez, and vice versa. Neither will have the same fire in camp for another opponent. While everything is still fresh and raw for Marquez, time to get back after it, and keep the focus on JMM. Pacquiao was winning the fight on all scorecards, and gaining momentum, until he got caught with a bomb and no time left on the clock in the round. That's a tough one to swallow. Had he not got caught, Manny would probably have closed the door out on JMM within the next two or three rounds. Bradley doesn't motivate. Rios doesn't motivate, nobody motivates Manny or Marquez moving forward forward but each other; no tune up needed.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.

I recall in their last fight, Marquez was quite obviously sticking his front foot far forward and stood on Pacquiao's toes about 30 times, In the last round it was so blatant that Pacquiao, trying to get away from him, moved his foot back a couple of paces, and Marquez kept his foot pressed down, and walked along with him. Can be clearly seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                No thanks. He'll probably get blitzed again by a 40 yr old.
                He wasn't getting blitzed. I actually think Pac may of put a hurt on him in the later rounds. He hurt Marquez several times as well before being KTFO.

Comment

Still milking that cash cow. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Still milking that cash cow. Pathetic.
                    Pac vs Marquez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Floyd vs Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.

I recall in their last fight, Marquez was quite obviously sticking his front foot far forward and stood on Pacquiao's toes about 30 times, In the last round it was so blatant that Pacquiao, trying to get away from him, moved his foot back a couple of paces, and Marquez kept his foot pressed down, and walked along with him. Can be clearly seen.
                      This might be the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on here. In over 5 years.

Pathetic. Edgard your too old for this shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X