No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    The question isn't "who isn't", the question is who was he with? Call me crazy but I don't get drunk with a bunch of random assholes on the street looking for trouble. I'm not irresponsible. What would of happened if Trout was by himself and wanted to drive home? He could of killed someone.
    Yes, what if?

What also would have happened if Trout was by himself, got home and went to bed? We'll never know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's crazy, did you make a formal complaint?
      Not worth it. Walking out of the station 5 minutes later was worth it enough. Besides its not like they were gonna fire the dude. Waist of money to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        The question isn't "who isn't", the question is who was he with? Call me crazy but I don't get drunk with a bunch of random assholes on the street looking for trouble. I'm not irresponsible. What would of happened if Trout was by himself and wanted to drive home? He could of killed someone.
        yah except he didn't get drunk with some random *******s on the street...he got drunk inside of a restaurant (on new years eve) with his friends and fiance ..and for one reason or another he and the people he was with got into a fight with other people inside of this restaurant (which resulted in the cops showing up). maybe the people provoked trout maybe they didn't...who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
          Even for New Years, 4:30am is pretty damn late to still be publicly drunk, let alone engaging in a drunken brawl. At age 27, he should know better, especially with such a big fight looming ahead. And he may be facing additional legal trouble once the other individual(s) involved catches wind that he's a pro boxer.
          The phone call about the alleged fight came at about 2:30 a.m.

Comment

Who wasn't drunk on New Year's

Comment

This story's a goldmine for thick people.

Comment

More political WBC/WBA B/S then. Let's just get Canelo/Trout on!!.....

Comment

Headline: "Trout drinks like fish"

Comment

The police especially to arrest people on trivial charges if they know they have the money to post bail and pay fines.

If Trout were homeless they would have thrown him outside and told him to get lost.

Comment

You can't be drunk on New Year's Day in the USA??? When can you get drunk?

Comment

Working...
                      X