No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse and Sergio Martínez sparring video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse and Sergio Martínez sparring video

"Lucas Matthysse staff" just uploaded a video on facebook of both fighters sparring... i 'm not sure is before Judah or Alexander fight.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucas-...25290884207472

Last edited by Nicolino; 12-16-2012, 01:13 PM.

Looked like Sergio was taking it really easy for the first part of the round but decided to throw a few more solid punches towards the end....like he didn't want to risk hurting Matthysse or something. Pretty neat video though, Lucas showed pretty good combination punching on the inside.

Comment

cool video but IDK if I like them uploading it. I think they only did it because Lucas looked good but they are both from the same Country and Sergio probably felt he was helping him out but they are trying to post the video like he was doing something.

To me it was clear that Lucas was trying pretty hard while Sergio is a nice guy and knew he was too big so he didnt wanna hurt Lucas. He hardly threw and none were hard punches because he didnt wanna hurt him

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

Cool vid. Sergio was taking it easy. Matthyse is an animal on the inside. I can`t wait for matthyse to obliterate lundy and get on the mix with the top dogs at 140.

Comment

Assuming that they spar frequently, it should be no wonder why Matthysse is capable against southpaws. Green K sent.

Comment

Cool Video Matthysse looked good but Sergio wasn't really trying. But Matthysse is a beast hopefully Danny steps up to the plate

Comment

matthysse was landing some good right hands....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  cool video but IDK if I like them uploading it. I think they only did it because Lucas looked good but they are both from the same Country and Sergio probably felt he was helping him out but they are trying to post the video like he was doing something.

To me it was clear that Lucas was trying pretty hard while Sergio is a nice guy and knew he was too big so he didnt wanna hurt Lucas. He hardly threw and none were hard punches because he didnt wanna hurt him
                  Depends on what they were working on. Its not like there is a "winner" in sparring. Maybe they are working on Matthysse's offense against different styles and so then they didnt want sergio to throw as much.

Comment

Awesome man! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X