No announcement yet.

Erik Morales B Sample Negative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    on fighthype it saids the results would be in today. so hopefully the results are in and they are negative.
    The likely scenario is the fight goes on and the analysis from the “B sample” will come back next week.
    This is from Fight News but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I've read that results for a B sample are almost never different to that of the A sample. Would be surprised if this is true, especially as the excuse has already been put out there.
      it happens.

Comment

There you go, Oscar and his connections with USADA, only one phonecall and the case is closed

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          and this is from fighthype:

Our sources, however, have confirmed that the results will indeed be back some time later today

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            There you go, Oscar and his connections with USADA, only one phonecall and the case is closed
            actually it was Sully from WBC raising hell and even said they wouldnt accept a positive result

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              i'm sure they know the result already,And they leaked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I've read that results for a B sample are almost never different to that of the A sample. Would be surprised if this is true, especially as the excuse has already been put out there.
                Yes because i think an A and B same are from the same exact test administered but are just divided into 2 cups

Comment

The USADA cancelled the tests and quickly destroyed the samples for the Quillin/Winky fight. There's some shady shit going on between USADA and GBP.

Comment

Was everyone else on the card tested by USADA? I wasn't aware that Garcia and Morales were so that must have slipped me by.
                    Last edited by Clegg; 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Mark Ortega ‏@MarkEOrtega
                      Now Diaz is backtracking a bit. Robert is saying if they let him weigh in he ASSUMES everything is okay. #BrooklynBoxing
                      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Looks like the sample has not comeback

Comment

Working...
                      X