No announcement yet.

"Bob Arum is a Liar" - Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Manny is living proof that quality chemicals can take a 105lb peasant, grow his head into a 36lb HGH helmut and take over the world of welterweights.

Impressive and asterisk worthy.

Most grown ups know there is something up with Manny, but I will leave you in that bubble. A bubble in which a once female Asian boy named Emmanuelle, packed on 40lbs of solid muscle, kept his speed and put 165lb men on there asses with a magic "snap" to his punch.

I will take Shane's subtle hints about Manny's "strange punch" over your fanboy assessment.

So you take Mosley's words(someone admitting to cheating) but yet are suspicious of Pac? Did hurt that much that he beat Cotto? Cheating only applies to the ones that beat the crap out of Cotto huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      So you take Mosley's words(someone admitting to cheating) but yet are suspicious of Pac? Did hurt that much that he beat Cotto? Cheating only applies to the ones that beat the crap out of Cotto huh?
      Hahaha what else did you expect from a PUTO Rican Kneeguel Diva Quitto fanboy? Quitto fanboys do not understand logic or common sense they only understand excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA you know how the old saying goes :" Excuses are like buttholes, every Quitto fanboy has one and they all stink!" Hahahaha.

Comment

• I like Pacquaio, he seems humble... But Ariza and Memo are geniuses

Unfortunately, Ariza was a shady bastard. Either that, or Freddie Roach was covering his tracks and putting things on Ariza.

@2:10 Discussing Ariza and the Brandon Rios positive test for PEDs. "One of these reasons he doesn't work for me, is I think he is a little shady...He would never tell me what was in those drinks...That's why he doesn't work for me..."

Comment

Working...
        X