Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Earl Hickey

Most fighters out there have got people who "dislike" them, there are certain fighters I "dislike"

But there are people out there who literally HATE certain fighters, to the extent where they will post abuse, mockery or general negative comments, every time that fighter is mentioned, without fail.

What is it about boxing that it attracts this element?

In some instances, it has to do with their fans.

I don't really hate Floyd Mayweather, but I often see his fans like Big Dunn, LarryX, ShoulderRoll, IMDAZED, and others bashing the Klitschkos. So when I ridicule Floyd, it's just a little payback.
    thats stupid

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England
      Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

I hate Floyd/Broner fans more than I hate the fighters themselves. I still consider myself a fan of Floyd.... but I can't openly support him on this board. Not with al the little agendas and lameness displayed by his fanbase.

The worst case is obviously Bushbaby and his hate for Canelo.... it has consumed him

i remember the thread that kicked that all off.
      the fact that u equate fmw and ab fans as one in the same is funny and not 100 pct

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Most fighters out there have got people who "dislike" them, there are certain fighters I "dislike"

But there are people out there who literally HATE certain fighters, to the extent where they will post abuse, mockery or general negative comments, every time that fighter is mentioned, without fail.

What is it about boxing that it attracts this element?
        Why do you talk about Deontay Wilder like you do, that goes beyond dislike~

Comment

I'd understand if I were lying on the ginger. Then I'd admit to hating. You know, kinda like his fans that call Trout a public drunkard, that's hating, talking lies. Calling ginger an unproven hype job, (which he is) is the damn truth. It is what it is, people belittle fighters that threaten the fighters they support. Let the man that doesn't do that cast the 1st stone.

Comment

I put Bushbaby on ignore years ago. This was when he used to go after Pac relentlessly.

And just from people quoting his posts, I can see he's gunning for "Ginger" these days.

Pursuing an overprotected prospect all day long, like it means something.

I remember he had a boner for the evils catchweight fights. But couldn't answer why P-Will got a catchweight for the Martinez re-match

What a monumental waste of time. What a monumental ******.

Comment

I don't understand it either. How can you hate a MAN that you don't even know? Hate is the opposite of love. At one point did you love him? I would sure hope not. No telling with the freaks on this site. You can dislike some of his ways or the energy he provides to the sport, but not as a person. Until my son turns 18, there's not a grown man on Earth that has to live up to my expectations. Chill people and be entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                earl

you hate this man.

I think Earl hates this man more.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I put Bushbaby on ignore years ago. This was when he used to go after Pac relentlessly.

And just from people quoting his posts, I can see he's gunning for "Ginger" these days.

Pursuing an overprotected prospect all day long, like it means something.

I remember he had a boner for the evils catchweight fights. But couldn't answer why P-Will got a catchweight for the Martinez re-match

What a monumental waste of time. What a monumental ******.
                  Funny. I don't even know you.

Comment

Canelo would destroy the non-threat, Paulstin "No Power" Troutanaggi.

Austin Trout ran from Cotto many instances. Cotto is short, with short arms, and has less power than Canelo. Canelo is about the same height as Trout, has good reach, really good power, he's bigger than Cotto, has a good chin with good defense. What is Paulstin gonna do when he sees he's not hurting Canelo, and Canelo just walks through everything and blasts a cornered Troutanaggi in round 6-10?

Comment

Can't wait to see No Power's skinny legs wobble around the ring when Canelo is destroying him. This fight needs to happen. I will laugh and bump so many threads/posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X