Collapse
No announcement yet.

48 Women Raped Every Hour In Congo, Study Finds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The U.N. should act swiftly and protect those women of Congo.First they have to stabilize the region.

Comment

they're already throwing MILLIONS at DCR, what more would/should they do?

Comment

South Africa Has The Highest Rape Rate

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=33474

The Guinness Book of Records and Interpol both say that South Africa holds the record for the highest rape rate. The news comes on the last day of the Child Accident Prevention Foundation of Southern Africa's 25th anniversary conference.

Carol Bower told the conference: "There are about 50,000 reported cases every year in South Africa, 50% of which are against children. The police's child protection unit estimates that only one in 15 child rapes are reported..."

It is estimated that 500,000 rapes take place in South Africa every year, although this figure is said to be a minimum, with too many cases going unreported.
        But in reality, the Congo could have an even higher rate, because of the difference in record-keeping and reporting.

Comment

right

i dont think its necessarily the exact stats, but the concept of it and the reality

Comment

Now i know this post will be looked at at racist, but i don't give a ****...

Do the black African countries have any chance of being civilised?, i don't think they've got it in them. How much money have we thrown at them and they still can't make progress without coming to white countries.

It's no coincidence South Africa is the only somewhat civilised country.

Comment

Working...
            X