• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxeo Boricua 2011 Prospects Part 2 YOUTUBE VIDEO

Clips from Jose Pedraza, McWilliams Arroyo, Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez

PART 3

PART 2

SEE PART 1 @ RICANBOXING AT YOUTUBE, THATS MY CHANNEL
    Last edited by Cafe; 03-24-2011, 02:49 AM.

What ju think of Jose Pedraza? and the other two boxers....

Comment

The Pedraza fight is too short to really tell anything and the second song on the video is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        The Pedraza fight is too short to really tell anything and the second song on the video is horrible.
        Hahaha, I like it, its meny men by 50 Cent meets the 80s jajaja, butit gets cut short its just to fill in tyme, than DMX, We Rite Here !! Comes on....

Seen his ESPN cover? He was a great AM, with a promsing pro style, must be....

Comment

Gonzalez seems to throw very good body shots. How many fights has he had and at what weight?

Comment

Gonzalez seems to throw very good body shots. How many fights has he had and at what weight?
            Without looking at Boxrec, I think, that was his last fight in the video, so he has had 12 Pro fights, and he is in the range of being 21 years old, I got a fight of his on my channel where British experts talk about him being one to watch.

Check my channel NY, and if you dont sub, friend me dont be shy to comment or like !!

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
              Hahaha, I like it, its meny men by 50 Cent meets the 80s jajaja, butit gets cut short its just to fill in tyme, than DMX, We Rite Here !! Comes on....

Seen his ESPN cover? He was a great AM, with a promsing pro style, must be....
              Yeah it sucks though. I have read that Pedraza is supposed to be one of Prs most promising prospects in years but from that video there isnt enough to see the level of talent that has been talked about.

Comment

Yeah it sucks though. I have read that Pedraza is supposed to be one of Prs most promising prospects in years but from that video there isnt enough to see the level of talent that has been talked about.
                Yeah, he just got him out of there, effortlessly. But thats good, I want to see a PR boxer that takes rounds, not another knockout artist like Juanma, just look at his last few fights good to see he has a defense atleast and throws combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
                  Yeah, he just got him out of there, effortlessly. But thats good, I want to see a PR boxer that takes rounds, not another knockout artist like Juanma, just look at his last few fights good to see he has a defense atleast and throws combinations.
                  Too early to tell for Pedraza. Im interested to see how Juanma's fight with Salido goes because i think Salido will make him go deep into the fight and from what i seen against Lontchi and Mtagwa he gets frustrated when he cant put his opponent away early. Juanma imo is a ko loss waiting to happen

Comment

Too early to tell for Pedraza. Im interested to see how Juanma's fight with Salido goes because i think Salido will make him go deep into the fight and from what i seen against Lontchi and Mtagwa he gets frustrated when he cant put his opponent away early. Juanma imo is a ko loss waiting to happen
                    Against Marquez he was super fustrated LOL complaining, looking sad, throwing fits, giving Marquez looks, instead he should of just outclassed him, what instead he fought sloppy, and he fell off lots in my mind after that, I couldnt even make a highlight of that fight. Looked like an amuater. But PR has many prospects to replace Juanma like Pedraza, Butter, Bomba/Bamba (forgot),, Negron, McWilliams, Luis Del valle ect...

Comment

Working...
                    X