No announcement yet.

12 world champs, chaps!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 world champs, chaps!!!!

The Queen's Empire now has 12 world championship boxers! !! I'm simply overjoyed. No better way to put it. Our Tyson and our James proved class of their divisions once again last night! ! :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD:

well dunno about champions, only one champ there but yes, 11 title holders and that's still impressive

Comment

Originally posted by MICKEY MCDONALD View Post
      The Queen's Empire now has 12 world championship boxers! !! I'm simply overjoyed. No better way to put it. Our Tyson and our James proved class of their divisions once again last night! ! :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD: :ANYWORD:
      I really don´t care, King Chocolatito is still number one Pound for Pound and no British boxer will do anything about it..

Comment

If you're counting Scott Quigg make that 11 because that is not a real title. But 11 is still solid and congrats to UK boxing.

Comment

You still have guys like Gong, Dirk and flatline so that mitigates this great accomplishment by the UK a little

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You still have guys like Gong, Dirk and flatline so that mitigates this great accomplishment by the UK a little
            It's time to change USA to USB?

United States of Bumerica...

Comment

just checked a list of american title holders (they have 0 champions after floyd retired) and there's 7, or 8 if you count jacobs. TBH I could have discounted 2 or 3 others.

I know a lot of people are going to get defensive about this but a lot of the american "champs" are in worse positions and probably more paper than the worst of the british champs.

Comment

There you have it folks, USA < UK.

Said no one ever.

Comment

DeGale won but he didn't look that good. He promised to go after Bute hard and knock him out in within three rounds. Instead he went backward most of the fight and never really hurt Bute or came close to scoring a KO. DeGale clearly won but he didn't win by all that much. He had his hands full with Bute and a prime Bute would probably have beaten him.

Comment

Don't get to carried away, Flatline. Remember what USA boxer Garcia did to your beloved Khan. Remember what Ward did to Froch and he would no doubt also do to DeGale.

Comment

Working...
                    X