Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia on taxes and the Presidential election. I agree with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Bernie sanders is an interesting guy!
    Americans need someone to look out for the working poor!

Create jobs, legalize weed, all the right things!
    i think we need someone who will help the rich because the rich are so maligned! if we just give the rich people and corporations more money they will be nice and give us jobs and stuff. trust them!

Comment

Who knew there were so many fiscal liberals on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Who knew there were so many fiscal liberals on NSB.
        if you think about it logically most people should be fiscal liberals since most people aren't super rich. how does the average man benefit from the rich paying less taxes and hoarding money? they benefit from money being put into circulation. even if you think about it in terms of macro economics most rich people should be in support of raising taxes but capitalism doesn't work that way. it works on a quarterly basis and not a long term basis so the benefits of having a more robust tax paying public don't get taken advantage of. anyway what i am saying is that eric crumble is the greatest of all time and should be given a tax holiday for his services

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          if you think about it logically most people should be fiscal liberals since most people aren't super rich. how does the average man benefit from the rich paying less taxes and hoarding money? they benefit from money being put into circulation. even if you think about it in terms of macro economics most rich people should be in support of raising taxes but capitalism doesn't work that way. it works on a quarterly basis and not a long term basis so the benefits of having a more robust tax paying public don't get taken advantage of. anyway what i am saying is that eric crumble is the greatest of all time and should be given a tax holiday for his services

I'm not a macroeconomist, but what about a flat tax?

Comment

I'm not a macroeconomist, but what about a flat tax?
            flat tax is great as long as eric crumble's rate is 0 perent. he's paid his dues ten fold.

Comment

Pretty sure I've never gotten a job from a poor person. They get free healthcare, even a free ride to the hospital. They don't pay any federal income taxes. They get free food stamps (WIC.) They proportionally commit more crime. Screw the poor. Vote for me.
              Last edited by 2shameless; 09-21-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

He supports trump cause he is puerto rican and he nows Mexicans have his card (Herrera) and hope to get them all out.

Comment

Take it your not a fan of Bernie Sanders?
                  Lol I haven't looked into him yet. I just know Trump said some dickheaded stuff about Mexicans, the guy sounds very racist. Bernie Sanders sounds like the "face" of all this, while Trump sounds like the "heel". They're on some WWE type of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
                    He supports trump cause he is puerto rican and he nows Mexicans have his card (Herrera) and hope to get them all out.
                    lol that was my immediate thought too, xenophobic Angel probably agrees with deporting them, throw lower taxes in and Trump's a winning candidate for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X