Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Golovkin or Geale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for: Golovkin or Geale?

Who will you be rooting for?

I'm not asking who you think will win, I'm asking you who you would like to see win.
    Daniel Geale
    10.67%
    Gennady Golovkin
    80.00%
    Neither, I'm just hoping to see a good fight
    9.33%
    I'm not interested and won't be watching
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

conflicting interests for me.

Geale is currently my country's best boxer while GGG is currently my favourite boxer.

I will be rooting for GGG.

Comment

Trip G all the way.

Comment

GGG

Just because we've already seen what I believe to be Gaele's maximum potential while Golovkin has mowed through everyone and a loss at this stage to a lesser opponent would derail big fights.

Comment

3G is the fighter I'm into the most at the moment. He's the main guy I wanna see fight and I truly believe that without question he knockouts anybody and I mean any body from 154 to 168 not named andre ward.

Comment

The Good Boy

This is going to be a real good fight, Geale is way better then any of GGG's past opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
              GGG

Just because we've already seen what I believe to be Gaele's maximum potential while Golovkin has mowed through everyone and a loss at this stage to a lesser opponent would derail big fights.
              Geale is the best opponent he will be facing.

Comment

Golovkin has been great for boxing and keeping his winning streak alive is very important. Right now he has an 'air of invincibility' - a loss ruins that

Comment

I'll be rooting for GGG.

I've been following Golovkin since his Universum days and have always enjoyed watching him fight.

I've never had close to the same level of entertainment watching Geale, although I respect him as a good boxer.

Comment

GGG The Good Boy All The Way

Comment

Working...
                    X