Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im confused,if floyd fights canelo is it a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry, add a public poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx
      and if he doesnt is it a duck??cause im hearing different **** from different people on here,this is crazy...so if he fights him..is it a cherry pick??and if he doesnt is it a duck?
      sounds like something that can be justified for the haters or those that dislike hi?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hell No.

If Floyd fights, and beats Canelo Alvarez. It's gonna be one of the best wins in his career. A 36 yrs.old defeated a 23 yrs.old fighter. It's pretty amazing.
        Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 01-26-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I'll simplify. The winner of Trout/ginger is Not a cherrypick.

Fighting a ginger who hasn't faced Trout is.
          Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Question,why are you so high on Trout???cause he beat a Cotto Floyd had just beat?? what has Trout done so impressive at 154?
          I have to agree with Larry on this one. Trout was unknown here until he UD Cotto. Cotto lost it in the championship rounds as he faded. If Cotto had a bit more in him, he could have won ..... Cotto has had issues with stamina. Same thing happened with Floyd.

Both Trout and Canelo need to fight several true 154lb fighters ........ GO!!!

Comment

never gonna happen

Comment

Not a cherrypick I want to see the fight

Comment

It's only a cherry pick if Canelo doesn't fight anybody LEGIT.Mayweather knows better then this and this is why I expect him to push Canelo to the wall to take a tough fight.We can't forget the 'Floyd fights guys coming off big wins' slogan around here.So only a credible win would cut it before hand.An unproven paper champ wouldn't like so bright in his fine resume?

Comment

[QUOTE=KRAFTSMAN;1contradiction. an embarrassing duck. Here he is calling himself "Money," yet he prefers to fight the guy with six fans. Funny thing is he can't proceed without the Mexican superstar in his undercard, basically admitting the guy he's ducking is more popular than the guy he's fighting.[/QUOTE]Is it not simply smart to fight a Mexican on "independence day". That's all that matters. You would be one underpaid fighter with that business sense.

Well for starters you're way off base. I've been high on Trout way before Cotto. Sp if you think it's the Cotto fight, you're dead wrong brother.
                  Before Cotto their resumes were equally mediocre. At least tell the truth. Hell Hatton is a better fighter than Rodriguez.

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Fight Canelo = legit fight, considering the weight class, and his age.

Fight Guerrero = Should be on HBO WCB, not PPV.

Fight Martinez = LMAO, man please. Floyd wouldn't fight him for 100 million, and 30 virgins of his choosing in the after life.

Fight Bradley = Yuck. Manny's sloppy seconds.

Fight Marquez = 50/50. Is it going to be a different fight? Or is Floyd going to dominate him again?
                  What the hell is your definition of 50/50
                  I'll tell you like this bro, Delvin Rodriguez at the time Trout beat him is better than ginger's 41 fights. Beating ginger's brother in Mexico, is also better than ginger's 41 fights. If ginger did fight Cotto, it wouldn't have been at msg.
                  You are a walking contradiction

Comment

I've been watching him for a while. He went to Mexico & beat ginger's brother. He went to New York & beat Cotto. A road warrior. If you remember ginger was at the press conferences. He expected a Cotto win & fled the arena when Trout won. I'm high on Trout because say what you like, but it isn't easy to beat the home town fave in his back yard. Trout's done that twice.

I'm not getting into the would haves. Boxing fans are settling for the (would haves), to much lately. If he did, then I'd have backed off. But as of now, he's done nothing.
                    Trout can't even beat vanes. Canelo is gonna filet that fish on may 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      He beat cintron, Then also beat Lara and was whooping Kirkland before getting robbed in both fights

He doesnt deserve the fight because of his style? Cmon thats ridiculous. Since when did fighters deserve fights just by being "exciting" and boring styles didnt?
                      no, u totally misunderstand the situation. he doesnt deserve a fight against floyd because of his style. its quite simple. fhe brings absolutely zero to the table. zero. hes low risk, low reward and he will do nothing to enhance floyds legacy. add to the fact that no1 will ever pay to see floyd fight. be realistic, that fight isnt even worth mentioning. its not his style is boring its that his style is spoiling and it stands no chance of working against mayweather. its a truly **** fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X