Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but anyways good on floyd for helping the family out..I hope Arum's children(*******s) on here will stop hating and clowning

Comment

Did any of you people pissing on his decision to tweet about it ever stop to consider that maybe, just maybe, Mayweather is not in contact with the Frazier family, and was tweeting it to express his intrest in doing so, so that it would be passed around the boxing circle, and eventually make it back to the Fraziers?

Or were you dumb enough to think that Mayweather is in constant contact with the families of every aging, deathly ill legend of the sport?

DURR.

A legend of the sport has died tonight, and you nitwits are pissing on a man's decision to pay for the funeral, simply because you don't like his public personna.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Uneek View Post
        So people can see that he's not the evil bastard he portrays to sell fights. Why shouldn't he get recognition for his charitable acts?
        there you go...thats the real reason...a PR stunt...

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          not hatin at all...i just dont see why he needed to let everyone know he is paying for it......why?....i dnt think youre that dumb to not see it....

it's not like joe cant afford a funeral..we all know the gesture is good but i dont think the intention is pure....
          Come on now, I mean for real? I mean thats like asking why does Manny let everybody know he helped his sparring partner buy a home... or why he is trying to help the poor in his country be real here at least for Joes sake

Comment

So he donates to help a fighter and show his respect and that makes him an attention whore? Jesus Christ I swear if floyd took a bullet for the dalai lama tomorrow people would claim he did it for the attention.

Comment

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol
              Go jump off a bridge. Seriously. Joe Frazier is gone.

Comment

*******s have no respect. None. How you can let your favoritism and jealousy blind you from honorable acts and distract you from paying respect to a legend who just passed away disgusts me.
                You don't have to like him, but respect his actions as a man, and admire him as an athlete and tactician.

Comment

Come on yal. Im not a fan of floyd, whether it is good or bad for floyd to say it to the world, it is a good thing that he is doing. Shout out to mayweather for that one.

Shouldn't be talking about pacquiao or mayweather right now (we could get back to that tommorrow), should be about smokin joe frazier and the legend he is. Lets just quit the bull****

Comment

So what exactly does he want back??

Recognition?? Acceptance??

Floyd doesn't care for any of that...

Pacquiao fans talk more about mayweather than pacquiao that's a fact..that dude is in the spot light....like he said ..hate me,love me I don't care as long as you follow..and you're a follower too don't forget.

Comment

Judging by your posts, I bet you didn't even know who Joe Frazier was until today.

There are endless Mayweather threads you can post in, why take the opportunity to shit all over this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X