Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anders Breivik is a Muslim-hating, pro-Zionist racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can be pro or con anything he pleases, a normal mind should know the difference between disagreeing and mass murder. There's that fine line you know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      He is indeed a mental nutcase, like our "squealpiggy" here at boxingscene. His views were similar to squealpiggy's: fanatically anti-Muslim, pro-gay, and pro-Zionist.

Yes he was preparing the attack for years, but what probably provoked him to do it now is Norway's decision to recognise Palestine at UN in September. According to Breivik's recent posts on several websites, he was very angry about it.

He had contact with the English Defense League (EDL) and Jewish Defense League (JDL). He shared their views and said he wanted to set up a similar right-wing organization in Norway.
      My question is..... Why would he give a shit? He's a blond, blue eyed norweigian who've probably never set foot in the middle east. Why so passionate about that situation and why not move down there if you're so fucked up about it you're willing to close to 100 innocent people..

Comment

Without a doubt, he's insane.

I wonder the same about squealpiggy, who has the same anti-Muslim, pro-Zionist views as Anders Breivik.
        That's too harsh and too soon to say, T...

Comment

I-slam/Mu-slim does not exist.

Have a nice day. If you can.

Comment

So the Norwegian terrorist turns out to be a Christian Zionist with links to the EDL. Utoya turns out to be an island where heavily pro Palestinian activities were taking place.

Still find it hard to understand why he's being referred to as "insane" or "crazy" rather than a terrorist. He knew what he was doing, it was methodical, an act of terrorism, yet it's not widely being treated as one.

If it was a muslim, headlines would have been :

Innocent victims killed by terrorists...

Since hes christian, its :

madman goes on a rampage!

It is just typical bias in the mainstream media- sensationalist crap as usual!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              So the Norwegian terrorist turns out to be a Christian Zionist with links to the EDL. Utoya turns out to be an island where heavily pro Palestinian activities were taking place.

Still find it hard to understand why he's being referred to as "insane" or "crazy" rather than a terrorist. He knew what he was doing, it was methodical, an act of terrorism, yet it's not widely being treated as one.

If it was a muslim, headlines would have been :

Innocent victims killed by terrorists...

Since hes christian, its :

madman goes on a rampage!

It is just typical bias in the mainstream media- sensationalist crap as usual!!!
              I was thinking the EXACT same thing. This is the reason that I don't bother with news programs. I would rather remain ignorant than subject myself to this crap.
              Last edited by T.Horton; 07-26-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Without a doubt, he's insane.

I wonder the same about squealpiggy, who has the same anti-Muslim, pro-Zionist views as Anders Breivik.
                With all due respect to you, SP is way to intelligent to carry such views.

Comment

Anders Breivik was a lunatic. His views were as ****ed up as those of a Al Qaeda suicide bomber...

But what is the point of this thread though?

He hated multiculturalism thats why he did what he did. He didnt want there to be any muslims in Europe and he was afraid Christianity would die out in the next 100 years. He was also a free mason.

Comment

"if he was muslim..."

Who cares, he is still called a terrorist. Why are you always defending muslims? a guy killed 70 innocent teenagers and all you can think of is what the media labels him as... wtf

Comment

excellent thread. ive noticed its not being covered much in the news anymore..........

Comment

Working...
                      X