Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyod should be ashamed... Fans needs fight to happen!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyod should be ashamed... Fans needs fight to happen!!!

Ive watch some Mike Tyson highlights and this short guy compared to most of his HUGE opponents where knocking them all out lefts and rights!!! First thing came to my mind is Flyods requesting all this unecessary OST testing and trying as he says "only to even out the playing field".
    Lets put this on prospective Flyod being a much bigger guy, has perfect the sweet science of boxing (as what *****s called his style), very quick and adjust his style as he fights. Pretty much everything is on Flyod side if you think of it.
    But then again the more I think of Flyods previous opponents, its all calculated to his advantage wheither its weight, height, speed, controversial OST testing which are paid by DLH/Mayweathers, and most importantly he will only seem to fight if he gets a mental or physical advantage before a fight even starts!!!
    IMO, every traits Flyod got is a an act of cowardness, from his controversial retirement to what most people accused him of ducking Cotto, Margarito, younger Mosley. I think this is the time where Flyod Mayweather needs to proved that he is the best, by beating the best P4P Manny Pacquiao.

so its fair for floyd to fight a potential PED user and the playing field not be even? ok, i get it.

lame

Comment

i love the idea of ost, im glad mayweather is doing it,

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        Ive watch some Mike Tyson highlights and this short guy compared to most of his HUGE opponents where knocking them all out lefts and rights!!! First thing came to my mind is Flyods requesting all this unecessary OST testing and trying as he says "only to even out the playing field".
        Lets put this on prospective Flyod being a much bigger guy, has perfect the sweet science of boxing (as what *****s called his style), very quick and adjust his style as he fights. Pretty much everything is on Flyod side if you think of it.
        But then again the more I think of Flyods previous opponents, its all calculated to his advantage wheither its weight, height, speed, controversial OST testing which are paid by DLH/Mayweathers, and most importantly he will only seem to fight if he gets a mental or physical advantage before a fight even starts!!!
        IMO, every traits Flyod got is a an act of cowardness, from his controversial retirement to what most people accused him of ducking Cotto, Margarito, younger Mosley. I think this is the time where Flyod Mayweather needs to proved that he is the best, by beating the best P4P Manny Pacquiao.
        stop making excuses. Im sick of hearing Pac fans talk about size when Floyd was first at WW coming into the ring at 146 pounds and fighting guys who were 165, and at the same exact time Pac was down at SFW coming into the ring at 145 pounds. Did you care about size then when Pac was a monster at SFW? Did you care about size then when Floyd wouldnt even come into the ring at the WW limit? Go back & look at there careers and see how many times Floyd has been the smaller guy. Its a joke. No one cares when he's been fighting big guys his whole career but the minute he has a size advantage, its unfair? Come on now

Comment

I agree great thread TS

Comment

Originally posted by TOWNBUSSINESS View Post
            I agree great thread TS
            That's because you're an idiot.

Comment

why comment on pac only being the one 'guilty' of using siht?

why don't the mayweather's comment on other monsters in other weight classes... oh wait, those don't draw money.

wtf is the matter with floyd fans and pac fans? can't we just agree to see that the much needed OST can only be done once the boxing commission tells both fighters to do it?

floyd wants it... wants to clean up the ****ty sport we love... but why act as a commissioner? that's called bypass of authority.

pac, i don't know if he wants it, but clearly says it all the time... the commission will be the one what has to be done for both fighters.

don't tell me floyd has the USDA in his side while pac has the boxing commission on his side.

Comment

I wonder what happens if/when Manny agrees to the tests and beats Mayweather??

What will people say, that he was on PEDs before that even though no proof?

I wonder what happens if Mayweather wins, people will say Pac was weakened?

Damn I hope they meet in the middle and fight cause so many ******ed fans on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  stop making excuses. Im sick of hearing Pac fans talk about size when Floyd was first at WW coming into the ring at 146 pounds and fighting guys who were 165, and at the same exact time Pac was down at SFW coming into the ring at 145 pounds. Did you care about size then when Pac was a monster at SFW? Did you care about size then when Floyd wouldnt even come into the ring at the WW limit? Go back & look at there careers and see how many times Floyd has been the smaller guy. Its a joke. No one cares when he's been fighting big guys his whole career but the minute he has a size advantage, its unfair? Come on now
                  *******s getting owned as usual

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    That's because you're an idiot.
                    you *****s resort to name calling when u got nothin to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X