No announcement yet.

My Truck Got Broken Into Last Night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Truck Got Broken Into Last Night.

POS's stole my subwoofer, and broke my window.

Couple questions.

I want to break my lease and leave this APT complex now. Will they let me?

Will they pay for my sub/window, and give me my deposit back? Either way im gonna push for it.

I doubt if they pay for **** but they will probably let you out your lease because its never hard for them to find people to rent ****. I doubt you get your deposit back though. What state you in?

Comment

Probably in the leasing contract you signed there'll be a term stating they bear no liability for theft of any property left in vehicles on their property, or something similar. Check your contract out to see where you stand.

Comment

This thread needs the 'thumbs down' icon...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I doubt if they pay for **** but they will probably let you out your lease because its never hard for them to find people to rent ****. I doubt you get your deposit back though. What state you in?
          Washington........

Comment

I hear most insurance co's don't pay for glass or windshield replacement, or it's expensive to buy. Sorry to hear you got our truck busted into...fukin' thieves. I keep a baseball bat close by and am a light sleeper. I'm lucky enough to have a private driveway that's well lit, but ya never know. I've chased kids out off my property more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I hear most insurance co's don't pay for glass or windshield replacement, or it's expensive to buy. Sorry to hear you got our truck busted into...fukin' thieves. I keep a baseball bat close by and am a light sleeper. I'm lucky enough to have a private driveway that's well lit, but ya never know. I've chased kids out off my property more than once.
              Well my comprehensive deductible is 500, and its going to cost around 250 to replace the window. ****in gay.... My sub was 250, but they said to contact homeowners insurance for that. Not even gonna bother.

My only hope is tomorrow, when I look at the video. My truck was right in line with the surveillance cam, so im keeping my hopes hope. I doubt I will get my sub back, but putting someone in jail would make me feel good.

Comment

Also my ****in truck alarm didn't go off. I don't even understand how it didnt. That's what really pisses me off. I so wish I would have caught that guy..

Maybe it's better I didnt though, because I knew this was going to happen judging by where I live. When you have the nicest truck in a **** hole, it's going to be raided. I was thinking, and had it all planned out on what to do if I caught someone. I probably would have killed him on accident if I saw him, or I would have got shot.

Comment

No one knows about no truck around here...

*Runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    No one knows about no truck around here...

*Runs off*
                    Gully! Lmao....you're so mean!

Comment

Working...
                    X