No announcement yet.

Any of you cats remember this promo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you cats remember this promo?

Yeah, I remember that.....be honest Bully you too though Tito was going to steamroll B-hop just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Yeah, I remember that.....be honest Bully you too though Tito was going to steamroll B-hop just like everyone else.
      Absolutely not. I thought Hopkins would get robbed.

Comment

man, I thought Keith Holmes was gonna win that tourney for sure.

I love seeing the old footage of Hopkins running through the stands after throwing the flag down though!

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
          man, I thought Keith Holmes was gonna win that tourney for sure.

I love seeing the old footage of Hopkins running through the stands after throwing the flag down though!
          Kieth Holmes had some good skills, he was also a tall rangy mofo. Sadly the Hopkins fight ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Absolutely not. I thought Hopkins would get robbed.
            I thought Tito would smash him but I based that mostly off of how he looked against Joppy and how lackluster B-hop's fight with Holmes was. I was young then and now realize when I am talking to kids on here how they are thinking when they make arguments on this type of basis.

Comment

I don't specifically recall that particular promo. But the buzz on the fight was sick. I was one of the few who thought Bhop would win it. I expected a boring decision tho, and a close one. Couldn't see Bhop gettin KO'd, and couldn't see Felix outboxin him to a UD either. I was stunned to see that ass whoopin. And of course he ain't give him the dignity of finishin the 12th. Bhop at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I thought Tito would smash him but I based that mostly off of how he looked against Joppy and how lackluster B-hop's fight with Holmes was. I was young then and now realize when I am talking to kids on here how they are thinking when they make arguments on this type of basis.
                Hopkins actually looked pretty damn great against Holmes, and it was around 10-2.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Hopkins actually looked pretty damn great against Holmes, and it was around 10-2.
                  He won for sure but it was in no way memorable.

Comment

Working...
                  X