Collapse
No announcement yet.

(New) FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "LIL FLOYD WOULD BOX CIRCLES AROUND SHANE MOSLEY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (New) FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "LIL FLOYD WOULD BOX CIRCLES AROUND SHANE MOSLEY"

We caught up with world-renowned trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. to get his take on what happened when Floyd Mayweather Jr. was confronted by Shane Mosley immediately following his dominant unanimous decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez. "Man, like I told Bernard, he knows Lil Floyd would box circles around Shane Mosley. And Cotto showed that that can be done," stated the elder Mayweather, who was in the ring with his son when Team Mayweather was approached by both Shane Mosley and Bernard Hopkins. "I was right there, so if he would've tried something, he was going to catch an ass whooping from the older Mayweather," he continued as he laughed about the incident.

read more>>
    http://fighthype.com/pages/content5807.html

Gotta love THE Mayweathers

He is keeping it real
    Last edited by Jiddu Dali; 10-01-2009, 03:04 AM.

That is the truth, Mayweather will easily box around Shane. Cotto who is a really good boxer, managed to do it and he isn't as good of a boxer as Floyd. Doesn't mean I don't want to see it, I believe Cotto or Pacquiao will put up a better challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      That is the truth, Mayweather will easily box around Shane. Cotto who is a really good boxer, managed to do it and he isn't as good of a boxer as Floyd. Doesn't mean I don't want to see it, I believe Cotto or Pacquiao will put up a better challenge.
      Lol at what he said about Margarito..

Comment

Working...
      X