Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
    Wilder sparks him worse than cunningham. Furys featherfisted "boxing skills" arent scaring anyone except a gun shy wlad.
    Lol.Wilders face looked like a little boy who had done something naughty and knew he was gonna be told off when his daddy confronted him in the ring.He shat his shorts and cupguard.Answer me this

In which fight of Wilders did you suddenly decide that Wilder and his team had the tactics and noose to beat the Furys?You keep on thinking that that right hand will eventually land lololololol

BUMSQAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Imagine what this guys reaction would be if it was Wilder or any other fat yank who managed to dethrone Klitschko and not Fury?

You still bang on to this day about Ward beating Froch lol.

And for the last time, Wladimir is not a spent force. He beats any other HW not named Tyson Fury.

yeah, i'm a huge wilder fan

i can't stand wilder. i puke a bit in my mouth every time he talks. fury's not exactly a laureate himself, but at least he doesn't chant bomb squad like an obnoxious kid. and i'd pick fury to beat him at this point. he just isn't making the steps he should be taking at this stage.

brits are much more biased towards their fighters. we're used to havingt the best boxers in the world. tyson fury would be just another american champion at HW. if you care to look at this link, you can. there's really nothing that needs to be said if you're willing to look at the thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...xing_champions

you will notice a lot of american flags, especially during periods when the division is good! when the division is bad, you see foreign flags. i wonder why!??!?!

HW boxing has been flat out bad for the last 10-15 years. those guys are fat, unskilled, and most can't even punch in spite of their gigantic size. you can have it for now

Comment

• and denium , andre ward did beat froch. about 10-2 on my card, but it could have been 11-1. with two broken bones in his left hand.

he's left handed

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Lol.Wilders face looked like a little boy who had done something naughty and knew he was gonna be told off when his daddy confronted him in the ring.He shat his shorts and cupguard.Answer me this

In which fight of Wilders did you suddenly decide that Wilder and his team had the tactics and noose to beat the Furys?You keep on thinking that that right hand will eventually land lololololol

BUMSQAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

the right hands, left hooks, even fury's own F#cking uppercut has landed in the past

fury fought a guy who didn't throw punches. he'll be 40 in march. 40! march is next month. you guys would be saying the same thing if he lost his title to an american, and you'd be right. but, he lost it to a gypsy from the shire, and you guys now think he was in his prime. amiright?

you guys can enjoy yourselves for a few more months. eventually fury will fight a guy who actually throws punches, and isn't shot to sh#t. there's pardoy in teh division, and fury isn't at total hack, so the fight will be competitive. you'll see quickly, however, that fury will look different when his opponent actually throws back.

fury is the champ. top rated HW right now, and he earned it. HE STILL WON HIS TITLE OFF OF A DEAD GUY. you guys can't be taken seriously right now, because you clearly refuse to understand that. the story of that fight was not a brilliant fury performance, which

Comment

BUMSQAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
            Actually fury got owned when they met in the ring. He just copied exactly what wilder said " anytime any place, ill go to your backyard". Couldnt even come up with his own comeback then got his jimmies rustled and started taking his jacket off in the ring and yelling random **** lol.

And how do i think wilder will beat fury , simple, fury wont have a huge size advantage and wilder actually throws alot of punches unlike wlad who probably averaged 1 punch per round lol. He will knock fury out at the first few exchanges and if fury decides to get on his bicycle and do his ali impression it will only buy him a few rounds before getting KOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Imagine what this guys reaction would be if it was Wilder or any other fat yank who managed to dethrone Klitschko and not Fury?

You still bang on to this day about Ward beating Froch lol.

And for the last time, Wladimir is not a spent force. He beats any other HW not named Tyson Fury.
              We're hitting some g spots lad lolol.It must suck to be an american boxing fan at he moment lolol

N.E and Russ are having heart attacks ahahaha

Comment

We're hitting some g spots lad lolol.It must suck to be an american boxing fan at he moment lolol

N.E and Russ are having heart attacks ahahaha
                Or if you are a Fury fan here in the US, you are rejoicing.

Long Live King Fury!!!

Comment

• Kovalev will destroy Ward

Povetkin or fury will knock wilder stiff

Who else you got, americans?

Terince Crawford and Erril speece?

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
                    Kovalev will destroy Ward

Povetkin or fury will knock wilder stiff

Who else you got, americans?

Terince Crawford and Erril speece?

lol
                    Crawford be ducking Postol hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      Actually fury got owned when they met in the ring. He just copied exactly what wilder said " anytime any place, ill go to your backyard". Couldnt even come up with his own comeback then got his jimmies rustled and started taking his jacket off in the ring and yelling random **** lol.
                      Fury was drunk as hell that night and still had more wit than Wilder. Fury is an intelligent man, Wilder is a stuttering imbecile.

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      And how do i think wilder will beat fury , simple, fury wont have a huge size advantage and wilder actually throws alot of punches unlike wlad who probably averaged 1 punch per round lol. He will knock fury out at the first few exchanges and if fury decides to get on his bicycle and do his ali impression it will only buy him a few rounds before getting KOD.
                      Fury will box Wilder's ears off. If Wladimir (the best HW of the past decade) couldn't land on Fury, how will an unskilled bum like Wilder land anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X