Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin makes more from Kirkland, all is forgiven right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golovkin makes more from Kirkland, all is forgiven right?

I mean, that's the mentality that's been going around with everyone.
    Hey, Murray can fake an injury and fight Sturm because hey.... it's more money.
    Geale can fight Mundine, Barker (not even more money, and two not well known foreigners, what?) because it's more money.

That's what everyone is saying....whatever is the highest purse goes right?
    So if HBO has Golovkin fight Kirkland for more money than Geale it's alright isn't it?
    5 bucks they'll complain about the purse and say Golovkin is ducking.

This site is too funny. I can't believe a guy who spent all of 2013 ducking Golovkin is being heralded as a hero because HBO, not Golovkin, is looking at other options.
    What did Geale say when they asked him who he'd fight next if he beat Barker?
    Geale also said himself that him and his team turned down the Monaco fight.....

I may be a fanboy, but you got to be retarded if you think Geale is not at fault in any way here

Kirkland a bad fight no matter what at this point.

Comment

Didn't the article say they offered Geale the fight in Monaco? He turned it down to try to get on HBO and make that extra money. HBO has the right to turn down any fight they want. If Geale really wanted the fight he would have fought in Monaco.
      GGG is not ducking anyone at middleweight. They're all Euro bums...Martinez if healthy would be a good test but we've seen his chin be suspect against good middleweight punchers so most likely another KO for GGG....

Comment

Sure that would be an interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
          Didn't the article say they offered Geale the fight in Monaco? He turned it down to try to get on HBO and make that extra money. HBO has the right to turn down any fight they want. If Geale really wanted the fight he would have fought in Monaco.
          GGG is not ducking anyone at middleweight. They're all Euro bums...Martinez if healthy would be a good test but we've seen his chin be suspect against good middleweight punchers so most likely another KO for GGG....
          They did....but this'll be Golovkin's fault for some reason.
          I just hope they tell HBO they want Geale in April.
          The fact they said they're interested means there's hope.
          All they said is they're exploring other options. That could only mean Kirkland....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            They did....but this'll be Golovkin's fault for some reason.
            I just hope they tell HBO they want Geale in April.
            Exactly, Hes fighting 4 times again this year supposedly and Theres barely 4 guys worth fighting at middleweight..I'm sure his name will come up again. I'd rather Kirkland anyway, it will be a brawl for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Working...
            X