Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter responds to critics and talks about opponents who avoided ward fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Hunter responds to critics and talks about opponents who avoided ward fight

discuss

He made some valid points...what do you guys think?

Comment

Straight from GG's mouth:

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

"You shouldn't worry about who I'm going to box or have boxed. You, like the rest, were lucky with the "Super Six" tournament because you got your opponents by contract. And who are you fighting now? The fourth-fifth ranked fighters in England...If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

Comment

ward turned down the 2 fight deal with stevenson after his win vs dawson

Comment

I cant listen to 20 minutes of this guy talking...i will feel like i was raped or molested

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

discuss
            Ward is fighting Brand, what more needs to be said?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              I cant listen to 20 minutes of this guy talking...i will feel like i was raped or molested
              Lmao. I think its only 5 min bro

Comment

Working...
              X