Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Canelo's team even reached out to mannys team.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Just like how the warriors were gonna beat the crap out of the cavs. How did that go for you.
    It's 1-1 between them.

Just like Broner was going to woop Maidanas ass, how bout them apples.

Comment

Broner is fighting Floyd in September

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Yes.

That's how they found out that Pacquiao is committed to a Broner fight.
        Good avi man.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Good avi man.
          Thanks.

Are you down with the cause for your LGBT brothers and sisters?

Comment

Thanks.

Are you down with the cause for your LGBT brothers and sisters?
            Yes. I've been attacked here for defending the LGBT position in the big thread about Pacquiao's comment months ago.

Comment

Bob Arum want to end his HBO run? Put Broner vs Pac on PBC pay per views on the same day at Canelo/Smith

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Yes. I've been attacked here for defending the LGBT position in the big thread about Pacquiao's comment months ago.
                Actually I probably side more with Pacquiao's position myself. The only reason I have that avi is because I lost a bet.

But respect to you for sticking up for your beliefs. It's probably not easy defending an unpopular position.

Comment

HELL NO!

Pacquiao embarrasses Canelo, that size won't mean anything because I don't think Canelo would be able to catch Pacquiao at all. Pacquiao would dart in and out with Combos for 12 Rounds to a easy UD. Canelo can't cut the ring off and he is VERY slow, WTF will he be able to do vs Pacquiao

So NO GBP giving off the illusion to the dumb fans who will eat it up that they tried to make a better fight than Liam Smith but couldn't

Comment

Actually I probably side more with Pacquiao's position myself. The only reason I have that avi is because I lost a bet.

But respect to you for sticking up for your beliefs. It's probably not easy defending an unpopular position.
                    No, it's not easy. But when the people having the "popular" position can't explain why they have that position without using religious dogmas, I suspect that I'm not the one with the wrong view.

Comment

Working...
                    X