Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto's cowardice and the WBC's corruption prevent GGG from unifying 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a smokescreen for GGG. He will talk of "unifying at MW," which is really just code for "can't fck with Ward..."

Can't move up ONE division cause I am busy calling out guys who are in their 4th division.." ~ Trippin G.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I've always wanted to see Golovkin clean out middleweight.

But will Miguel Cotto ever fight him? If he's afraid, why doesn't he just drop the WBC belt?
      How can he clean out MW when all he dreams about is Floyd at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Miguel Cotto is a coward!
        you splooged onto your chin as you typed this.

Comment

Cotto is a 'Mo..... And everyone here riding cotto and golovkins cacks are 'Mos too.

*awaits witty reply that won't affect my life or feelings in the least bit*

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Cotto will never fight GGG and neither he nor Canelo will sign the agreement that GGG requires so that their fight can be for the MW title. As a result WBC will strip Cotto of the title before he fights Canelo but it will not be because WBC is honorable, it will be because Golovkin has forced them into a situation where they have no choice.

If Cotto intended to fight Golovkin after the Canelo fight, he would have no problems at all signing an agreement to that effect.
            This ^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              you splooged onto your chin as you typed this.
              Callate pinche Kermit.

Comment

Working...
              X