No announcement yet.

Campillo will face Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    decent opponent if we bear in mind how inexperienced beterbiev actually is in the pros, but i hope he faces chilemba next. i think it would be a great learning fight for him
    So: the "inexperienced" Beterbiev dispatched Cloud and now, all of a soudain, Campillo becomes a decent opponent... I don't buy the decency argument: instead Beterbiev should try to spend about 7-8 rounds with the Spaniard -- it would provide him with some more experience.

Comment

I guess they just didn't want to work w/o Haymon.
      Count GYM as another one of Haymon's guys

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        So: the "inexperienced" Beterbiev dispatched Cloud and now, all of a soudain, Campillo becomes a decent opponent... I don't buy the decency argument: instead Beterbiev should try to spend about 7-8 rounds with the Spaniard -- it would provide him with some more experience.
        in the fight after the cloud fight, beterbiev still looked like a work in progress to me

Comment

This kind of fucked up. They keep forcing Campillo to fight all these high risk/low reward big KO punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            This kind of fucked up. They keep forcing Campillo to fight all these high risk/low reward big KO punchers.
            Nobody is forcing him to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
              Nobody is forcing him to do anything.
              In a colloquial sense. Past robberies have taken away better opportunities off the table so he has to take these type of fights.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-13-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

In a colloquial sense.
                Stephan Hawking has better head movement than Beterbiev.

In a colloquial sense

Comment

He might have some success.... but I think he gets rekt bad

Comment

Unfortunately, Campillo probably doesn't have it left to survive the initial onslaught. We'll see though, because if he can Beterbiev might have a rougher night than expected.

Comment

That's the bull**** forced upon these guys who get robbed and never hit the big time because of it. Herrera will end up doing the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X