Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods deleted my "Klitchkos are the most boring heavy weights of all time" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread wasn't exactly original material, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
      Both brothers have among the highest KO percentages in heavyweight history.

Vitali boxes with his hands by his side, throws about 800 punches a fight and has never been knocked down. I read Wlad has been put down 11 times in his career and has remarkable one punch power.

You tell me who's 'boring'.

WTF are you looking at , they have fought very poor opponents in the worst era of HWs in history , a young Tyson or a Ali would embarras both on the same night Joe Frazier would have tore Briggs a new in 2 rounds , it seems with you guys if one guy beats the other thats all you see .

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Mr Pureboxer?

Maestro USA?

That is you?

Wow........ explains a lot of your idiotic posts.
        Honestly that pic he had of Manny gutting a dog pretty much gave it away.

Dude basically post the same way with these alts, but I will give him credit for that Gino Ros alt....as he deserves an Oscar for that performance.

I'm not even gonna front... he had me fooled for a second with that one....although I kinda thought it was him slightly before Willy Swindler exposed him in the Pinoy Lounge.

Comment

so there are actually mods here?
          why dont they merge all the floyd and pac threads into one

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            i have no idea what you're talking about. and my threads aren't always "idiotic" although sometimes they're very opinionated. still, anyways, my point is, if i were to have made a "mayweather is the most boring welterweight of all time" thread, mods would have not interfered. that's straight up disgusting.
            see what I'm talking about JRO?

I mean this reply has the same tone as that one he made when Kaydo red K'd him.

You know the whole "Mods are biased against me" b.s. he tries to pull in order to justify his ****ty @ss threads.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              Honestly that pic he had of Manny gutting a dog pretty much gave it away.

Dude basically post the same way with these alts, but I will give him credit for that Gino Ros alt....as he deserves an Oscar for that performance.

I'm not even gonna front... he had me fooled for a second with that one....although I kinda thought it was him slightly before Willy Swindler exposed him in the Pinoy Lounge.
              Nah Gino Ros is Al Hamon, Bernardo, GG Marquez, Dios Dominicano. And still, Vito Corleone and many more.

This douchbag TS is Maestro USA, Pure boxer.

Bot equally idiots but 2 different idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
                so there are actually mods here?
                why dont they merge all the floyd and pac threads into one
                They can't. I think they should get that power but they don't have it.

They can only delete.

Only admins like BPP can ban and merge.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Nah Gino Ros is Al Hamon, Bernardo, GG Marquez, Dios Dominicano. And still, Vito Corleone and many more.

This douchbag TS is Maestro USA, Pure boxer.

Bot equally idiots but 2 different idiots.
                  Really? I had no idea that those were two seperate posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    WTF are you looking at , they have fought very poor opponents in the worst era of HWs in history , a young Tyson or a Ali would embarras both on the same night Joe Frazier would have tore Briggs a new in 2 rounds , it seems with you guys if one guy beats the other thats all you see .
                    We're not talking about position as ATGs or how they would do against past heavyweights. The subject of the thread is about them being 'boring' - which is absolutely, completely irrelevant to the their opposition. Make sure you read the title of a thread before you post in it. There are tons of garbage fighters who are far from boring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      Really? I had no idea that those were two seperate posters.
                      Yea they're both lame and idiots.

Al thou I think Bernardo is more on the **** side while I am not sure about the TS.

Comment

Working...
                      X