Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Lemieux - anyone know anything about this kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lemieux - anyone know anything about this kid?

just looked up his record today,kinda impressive, he's 20-0 with 20 KO,and only 21 years old.he knocked donny mccrary from the contender 3 out in first round.
    can anyone tell me more about this Canadian Edwin Valero?

I watched his last fight and he looked impressive. From what I understand he has fought pretty easy opponents though, so we have to wait and see what happens when he faces tougher guys but he looks very promising.

Looking forward to his fight on saturday!

Comment

I haven't seen much of him. I'm pretty sure Russ Abner is his trainer and that he's still fighting in eight or ten rounders.

Comment

Don't know much else apart from he hits bloody, bloody hard. I am guessing that once he steps up to guys like Pavlik, Williams, Martinez's level (if he ever gets there) and the opponent doesn't go away in 2 round then he'll be found out... who knows though?

Comment

Any videos on him?

Comment

lots of in Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Don't know much else apart from he hits bloody, bloody hard. I am guessing that once he steps up to guys like Pavlik, Williams, Martinez's level (if he ever gets there) and the opponent doesn't go away in 2 round then he'll be found out... who knows though?
              that's what they say about valero too
              if sylvester and stietzlig can win a title why not this kid
              and he's very young
              Last edited by Alec900; 02-04-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

He's hardly an Edwin Valero power wise. He's probably got more skills those.

Comment

Working...
                X