Mayweather vs Mosley should be for the Lineal Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
    you're an idiot.....stop talking ****e
    You do know that lineal and ring are sometimes 2 different things right? For example at 112 the ring belt is vacant... But, at 112 the lineal champ is Koki Komeda...

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      Then check your facts before stating anything absolute. The Lineal Title is NOT the Ring Title.

The Lineal Title existed even without the Ring Title.

Ask everyone.
      What I am guessing it has to do with Shane inactivity... You can not just sit on your #1 spot for over a year...

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley is a huge fight, probably the second biggest in the sport, but Paccquiao has too strong of a claim to the lineal title for it to be on the line.

I didn't agree when Wlad-Chagaev got the nod either btw.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Mayweather-Mosley is a huge fight, probably the second biggest in the sport, but Paccquiao has too strong of a claim to the lineal title for it to be on the line.

I didn't agree when Wlad-Chagaev got the nod either btw.
          Because of Vitaly spot on the rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Because of Vitaly spot on the rankings?
            I think that was just the The Ring and everybody else realizing the chance of Wlad and Vitali fighting is very slim.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
              The subject is about Lineal title, not Ring title, they are not the same. Vacant Lineal Titles is absolutely 1 vs 2. The Ring title made one exception to this rule, once implementing 1 vs 3, which Mosley complained about.
              The ring is one of the only deciders of who is a lineal champ and who isnt, so which other lineal title are you referring too? because its certainly not from any commission, that makes no sense to me, explain please.
              Because in reality, shane beating margarito who beat cotto floyd has a decent case for it, but im not too sure either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                I think that was just the The Ring and everybody else realizing the chance of Wlad and Vitali fighting is very slim.
                Yea it is/was not happening ever....

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  The ring is one of the only deciders of who is a lineal champ and who isnt, so which other lineal title are you referring too? because its certainly not from any commission, that makes no sense to me, explain please.
                  Because in reality, shane beating margarito who beat cotto floyd has a decent case for it, but im not too sure either way.
                  By the most part you are right... But, for example at 175 it had Roy as the Ring Champ... But, Dariusz was the lineal champ... Fact is Tarver, B-hop, and Calzaghe never won the lineal belts at 175, they won the Ring belts... The lineal champ went from Virgil Hill to Dariusz to Julio Gonzalez to Zsolt Erdei....

Same thing at 112. Right now the Ring champ is vacant... But, the lineal champ is Koki Komeda...

So in some instance Ring champ does not always mean lineal champ...

Comment

TS wanting to be the committee for his beloved Fraud Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                      Why the hell is Ring ranking Pac #1 at welter and not Mosley... I'm confused at that... I guess since he completely annihilated Cotto
                      Because you better recognizeeeeeeeeeeeeee who number 1 is baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X