Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Nelson: GGG offer guys life changing money and they don't want to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Nelson: GGG offer guys life changing money and they don't want to fight him

Offered saunders only 1.5M and now saunders is getting 2M plus alot more to fight canelo. I thought bob fired spoonface?

Comment

I think they're running so short on excuses that they're coming to NSB for ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I think they're running so short on excuses that they're coming to NSB for ideas.
        Well he's not lying that Eubank would have had by far his biggest payday. Sounders would have had his biggest payday. Don't think there were any negotiations with Jacobs since he has a fight and said he wants about a year and a half but the money has definitely been there for the top guys if they wanted. We're talking about guys like Eubank and Saunders and Jacobs, these dudes aren't making big money so an offer over $2m is life changing money to them. I mean they can go on and fight someone else for $500k and take home like $150k when it's all said and done, that's their choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Well he's not lying that Eubank would have had by far his biggest payday. Sounders would have had his biggest payday. Don't think there were any negotiations with Jacobs since he has a fight and said he wants about a year and a half but the money has definitely been there for the top guys if they wanted. We're talking about guys like Eubank and Saunders and Jacobs, these dudes aren't making big money so an offer over $2m is life changing money. I mean they can go on and fight someone else for $500k and take home like $150k when it's all said and done, that's their choice.
          He didn't offer Eubank anything. GGG was just hired for his services.

Jacobs made $1.5 mil to fight Quillin

Saunders is reportedly getting $2 mil for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He didn't offer Eubank anything. GGG was just hired for his services.
            Oh ok so I see there is literally no point taking you seriously, none.

Jacobs made $1.5 mil to fight Quillin
            That's great and now he's fighting for $500k and wants 1.5 years before he's ready to challenge Golovkin. If he wants another big payday, more than Quillin, it's there for the taking. He's content making a quarter of "chump change" so it is what it is.

Saunders is reportedly getting $2 mil for Canelo.
            So rumors are done deals yeah? They offered Saunders over $2m twice. There were no "rumors" of a potential Canelo fight the first time. If he does get Canelo after Smith, good for him, it will be the battle of middleweights who officially ducked Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Oh ok so I see there is literally no point taking you seriously, none.
              He didn't offer him anything. If GGG made an offer to Eubank Jr the fight would've been a K2 promotion. Matchroom is simply paying Golovkin for his services. That's why Brook was able to get the same deal Eubank Jr got. Are you gonna say he offered Brook life changing money to?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He didn't offer him anything. If GGG made an offer to Eubank Jr the fight would've been a K2 promotion. Matchroom is simply paying Golovkin for his services. That's why Brook was able to get the same deal Eubank Jr got. Are you gonna say he offered Brook life changing money to?
                Holy **** dude he offered to fight Eubank in his home town with his three belts on the line. Yes we know Hearn gets the network deals in the UK we aren't ******ed, just like in the US the lead promoter is going to work with HBO or whomever. Just like K2 "offering" money to anyone else isn't k2s money, it would be HBO buying the fight, this is just NSB speak. The point is Golovkin "offered" fights to these guys with the money on the table (whether that's from UK networks for Eubank etc is irrelevant).

Comment

Casuals who support ducking in the sport are a disgrace. Go watch WWE. Robert Garcia said it best "Golovkin himself really loves the sport he is not making any money having to pay 4% for every title he owns". The man is willing to fight ANYONE who is serious about fighting him yet fggots complain and hate.

Comment

Yeah and he offers lifelong injuries as well

Comment

Working...
                    X