No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: President Barack Obama Reacts To Passing of Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    My point still stands though, it's a divisive statement to come out with as president of the American people. Maybe others care, who knows. He could have chosen other words rather than making it a race thing.
    There was nothing "divisive" about what the president said. Only the insecure, low IQ, neanderthal's like you would come in this thread and interpret his comments about Ali in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      There was nothing "divisive" about what the president said. Only the insecure low IQ neanderthal's like you would come in this thread and interpret his comments about Ali in that way.
      Fu ck you and fu ck obama go back to kenya

Comment

There was nothing "divisive" about what the president said. Only the insecure, low IQ, neanderthal's like you would come in this thread and interpret his comments about Ali in that way.
        Indeed there was, and I merely pointed it out. He could have chosen different words, Ali was many things. He chose to identify with him as a black struggling man, which is fair enough, but it isn't a president's job to use the 'us and them' rhetoric. As we see, all corners of the world mourns this loss.

Comment

Indeed there was, and I merely pointed it out. He could have chosen different words, Ali was many things. He chose to identify with him as a black struggling man, which is fair enough, but it isn't a president's job to use the 'us and them' rhetoric. As we see, all corners of the world mourns this loss.
          Again, unfortunately for you he doesn't give a fuc k what you think.

Comment

Again, unfortunately for you he doesn't give a fuc k what you think.
            Again - he should.

Comment

Comment

Again - he should.
                No he shouldn't and he doesn't.

Comment

No he shouldn't and he doesn't.

Comment

My point still stands though, it's a divisive statement to come out with as president of the American people. Maybe others care, who knows. He could have chosen other words rather than making it a race thing.
                    When speaking of Ali's greatness, you can't just not talk about race/war. Ali stood up for that and was very vocal about his treatment as a black man in his prime. Ali is about boxing/war/race/hate...you can't escape these topics when speaking of Ali's life as a whole

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      "I ain't got no quarrel with them Viet Cong".

Obama could have learned something from the GOAT.
                      Obama opposing the Iraq war is one of the main reasons he was elected President.

Comment

Working...
                      X