No announcement yet.

Is GGG on PED's right now? Maybe. Has GGG been on PED's in the past? 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GGG on PED's right now? Maybe. Has GGG been on PED's in the past? 100%

The guy has a physique at the age of 33, that he wasn't able to achieve at the age of 23, 26, 27.

GGG was tested for the first time in his career against Rosado in 2013. Who knows what PED's he pumped into his system before then. His change in Physique over the past 10 years, is proof that GGG has been taking something. His muscles are a lot bigger now, he punches harder. He has a much better stamina

Nearly all the Eastern Europeans take PED's. Their motto is to win at all costs, by any means.

GGG could show up clean in drug tests now, but his body has been under the influence of PED's in the past.

Which is why, just like Mosley, Pacquiao, JMM and others, GGG joins the list of fighters who were elite, and ATG, but how clean they were in terms of athletes puts them in dubious category.

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
    The guy has a physique at the age of 33, that he wasn't able to achieve at the age of 23, 26, 27.

GGG was tested for the first time in his career against Rosado in 2013. Who knows what PED's he pumped into his system before then. His change in Physique over the past 10 years, is proof that GGG has been taking something. His muscles are a lot bigger now, he punches harder. He has a much better stamina

Nearly all the Eastern Europeans take PED's. Their motto is to win at all costs, by any means.

GGG could show up clean in drug tests now, but his body has been under the influence of PED's in the past.

Which is why, just like Mosley, Pacquiao, JMM and others, GGG joins the list of fighters who were elite, and ATG, but how clean they were in terms of athletes puts them in dubious category.

I believe you used to have gay sex with homeless men for $5.00. Since you cant prove you didnt, it must be true.........

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      I believe you used to have gay sex with homeless men for $5.00. Since you cant prove you didnt, it must be true.........
      Lmao this.

Comment

I seen super shot Mosley boxing the shyt out of him years back, now he running face first into shots, hitting people on the arms dropping them, idk wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          LMAO ^^^^ That was a good one. One the other hand it's no less true than topic starter's post.

Comment

Dude, he's been testing so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Getting bigger over 10 years is pretty normal. Some folks, like me, can't beef up until our late 20s when the metabolism slows down. You'd definitely claim I'm on PEDs.

Comment

and then he passed the peds thru his D into your momma.

Dude, facts, not fiction.

Comment

Unless his been caught have to say his a clean fighter. More money goes into developing peds to test negative than developing new drug tests. So maybe a lot of fighters are on it and their tests are coming back are negative. And the amount of development going on for peds at this moment in time is a s**t load.

Comment

He passes the tests and has never been caught with any suspicious behaviour that would suggest he is on steroids unlike some other people.

Comment

Working...
                  X