No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia 2012-2012 Highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Because he is Al Haymon fighter for one, and two because nobody really expected much from him, they been picking against him since the first Morales fight and he has been proving them wrong since and now some people hate him because they keep picking against him and he just won't lose, he wasn't suppose to beat Morales the first time, wasn't suppose to beat, Khan, people even doubted him going into the 2nd Morales fight, had his doubters against Juda

Danny Garcia is the REAL DEAL, not a Stupid Brawler, not as SLOW as people think, and has a very underrated in ring IQ and can make adjustments and has outstanding Timing, has a great chin, also defense is pretty good when he needs it to be...He is a Boxer/Puncher

The mouth of his father bring on hate as well of course but Danny Garcia is on his way to STARDOM just as much as Broner and Canelo regardless if people like him or not
    That is some stupid ass reasons if in fact that is the case. I swear some "boxing" fans are straight dumb asses.

Comment

So he beat Erik Morales twice (shot to ****)
      Amir Khan the easiest top fighter (?) in the world to KO, when he was losing on scorecards
      and a shot Zab Judah.

I'm really not buying Garcia's hype AT ALL, AVERAGE fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        That boy can fight!!!!!!!!!
        Yep yep bori

Everybody thanks for you're replies,

I think little by little Danny Garcia will become a complete fighter.

He's really talented & only going to get Better as time goes on. Yes he's still a little green in some areas

But he'll figure it out lol he young doe haha
        Last edited by SlickRikki; 05-14-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I like Danny but hell get beat soon. He throws a lot of sloppy punches and that no look hook won't get him by everytime

Comment

Danny will become king of 140 in the next few years. After that, with Floyd out the game, people will be demanding a Broner-Garcia super fight to see who's the new P4P #1.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Because he is Al Haymon fighter for one, and two because nobody really expected much from him, they been picking against him since the first Morales fight and he has been proving them wrong since and now some people hate him because they keep picking against him and he just won't lose, he wasn't suppose to beat Morales the first time, wasn't suppose to beat, Khan, people even doubted him going into the 2nd Morales fight, had his doubters against Juda

Danny Garcia is the REAL DEAL, not a Stupid Brawler, not as SLOW as people think, and has a very underrated in ring IQ and can make adjustments and has outstanding Timing, has a great chin, also defense is pretty good when he needs it to be...He is a Boxer/Puncher

The mouth of his father bring on hate as well of course but Danny Garcia is on his way to STARDOM just as much as Broner and Canelo regardless if people like him or not
              real talk!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I like Danny but hell get beat soon. He throws a lot of sloppy punches and that no look hook won't get him by everytime
                He times it perfectly. I think boxers have come to respect it too much. Zab's entire gameplan it seemed was to avoid that hook, but he forget Danny had a right hand which he beat him with.
                Last edited by Cuban Linx; 05-14-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Khan doing the deer dance never gets old, great vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    Can somebody please explain to me why this dude gets hated on here so much?? He is an exciting fighter with KO power and his fights are always good. I don't understand the hate.

Because he's puerto rican and there are some seriously jealous haters on this site

Comment

an Angel Garcia highlights would of been better

Comment

Working...
                      X