Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Bother to Study for those Useless Required Courses in College?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Bother to Study for those Useless Required Courses in College?

??????????????????????????????

You mean like English I and II, Social Science electives, Speech, Health Ed, some Math course/courses, Music/Art, 1 Science course [astrology, biology, chemistry, physics]?

No I don't I barely study for my curriculum requirement courses. I am lazy though, and procrastinate a lot. My GPA suffered a lot because of that, I could have been better. I'm at 3.76 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You mean like English I and II, Social Science electives, Speech, Health Ed, some Math course/courses, Music/Art, 1 Science course [astrology, biology, chemistry, physics]?

No I don't I barely study for my curriculum requirement courses. I am lazy though, and procrastinate a lot. My GPA suffered a lot because of that, I could have been better. I'm at 3.76 right now.
      wtf that's a high gpa unless you go to a real easy school

Comment

That's because it was my first semester. First semesters are introductory classes that you're supposed to ace with A's. I got A-'s and one A. It's going to get harder and it'll drop lower as the semesters go by.

Comment

Only spanish and speech

Comment

not needed here.

Comment

I chose Introduction to Music as one of the electives I had to take.

It was so easy that there were days I wouldn't even show up to class (sometimes Howard Stern had a good show going and I would stay in the car listening to him on the radio. lol)

Still got an A at the end of the semester.

Comment

Women's studies

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Women's studies
                  I took that in 6th grade, I think they called it Home Ec

Comment

I got my PhD and MSc from the University of Nigeria for £250 and never had to take an exam.

Comment

Working...
                    X