Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: B-Scene Predictions: Khan or Maidana For 'May Day'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are absolutely laughable opponents. This is going to be hilarious if he does actually have the nerve to try and palm this one off on an ever sceptical public. Even a lot of his diehard bumsniffers are not going to buy this, going off the comments just on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
      Marcos gets the nod.
      Mexican fan base and genuine power to at least make it interesting.
      With Khan he would have to promote in the U.K and answer all of their new Pac questions he has exhausted here for the moment.

It's better business and we know that Maidana will bring it all where Khan would have arrived mostly for the payday.

If I'm going to be taken a fan hostage, Marcos is the obvious selection in my discomfort within the continued, never ending Manny evasion.
      This post makes about the most sense to me. Maidana has been pretty much adopted by Mexican fight fans, and the fight takes place during Cinco De Mayo weekend. Biggest payday = fight with Marcos Maidana.

Comment

I expect a Floyd vs Maidana announcement soon. They might as well call this fight "Street Justice" as Floyd will likely dominate Maidana somewhat avenging baby brother's loss.

Comment

Khan will make the fight Interesting with His leopard handspeed, Maidana will put us to sleep and will do nothing better than he did against Alexander. (I'm stating Nothing But the Truth accept it or Not).

Comment

Khan beat the hell out of maidanna

SO WHY THE **** ANYBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS PUNK FIGHT MAYWEATHER. THATS RIDICULOUS JUST LIKE ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS STUPIT NONSENSE FIGHT. KHAN IS THE ONE 68% OF THE WORLD OF BOXING FANS WANTS. MAYWEATHER SHOULD KEEP HIS WORD AND FIGHT THE BEST OF THEM BOTH WHO WE ALL KNOW IS KHAN WHO BEAT THE S H IT OUT OF THE ROBOTIC MAIDANNA. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Khan will make the fight Interesting with His leopard handspeed, Maidana will put us to sleep and will do nothing better than he did against Alexander. (I'm stating Nothing But the Truth accept it or Not).
              I wish I could agree with you, because Khan does have good hand speed which may rival Mayweather's. Floyd's never fought anybody with Amir's speed. He also has good pop. But the chin man, the chin...sigh.

Comment

Comment

#1P4P BOSS will announce his opponent soon!!! So hold your horses haters...

Comment

dear god, my sides hurt.

Comment

Khan - mayweather ... The world want it !!!

SO WHY THE **** ANYBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS PUNK FIGHT MAYWEATHER. THATS RIDICULOUS JUST LIKE ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS STUPIT NONSENSE FIGHT. KHAN IS THE ONE 68% OF THE WORLD OF BOXING FANS WANTS. MAYWEATHER SHOULD KEEP HIS WORD AND FIGHT THE BEST OF THEM BOTH WHO WE ALL KNOW IS KHAN WHO BEAT THE S H IT OUT OF THE ROBOTIC MAIDANNA. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X