Canelo: Fighting Austin Trout May 4; The Big Fight for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo: Fighting Austin Trout May 4; The Big Fight for September

His official Facebook page.

vamos en contra de austin trout el 4 de mayo si todo sale como esperamos esta firmada la pelea grande para septiembre.
    My translation: We're going versus Austin Trout on the 4th of May, If everything comes out how we think, the big fight for September is signed.

I know every one knows about Canelo-Trout, but what he says here is that if he beats Trout, Mayweather-Canelo is official for September.

Comment

I want to see something a little more concrete than his FB page

Comment

Well, didn't he want a promised Mayweather fight before he signed to fight Trout? That's what was holding up the fight. Now the Trout fight is signed, and he says this. Put two and two together and it's pretty believable that if he beats Trout, we get Canelo-Mayweather in September.

Comment

wouldnt be surprised if mayweather fights alexander in sept if canelo ktfo of trout in may..

plus cinco de mayo 2014 is a good excuse floyd could use to fight canelo

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
            wouldnt be surprised if mayweather fights alexander in sept if canelo ktfo of trout in may..

plus cinco de mayo 2014 is a good excuse floyd could use to fight canelo
            And that would also mean that Canelo would be in another big fight in September? Pretty sure after Trout, Canelo will be headlining PPV's from there on. Maybe Cotto takes a fight in the summer and wins, and then we have Canelo vs Cotto on PPV for September.

But I really think Mayweather-Canelo is already signed, at least an agreement of "If Canelo wins...". Or else Canelo wouldn't be fighting Trout, that is what he wanted.

Comment

Now all Floyd need to do is give us the obvious and say he's fighting Ghost

Comment

I thinks obvious that with or without Trout or Guerrero both Mayweather and Canelo are set to fight in September 2013.

Comment

to me.. canelo is severely underated bc of his string of lack competition.. but i see his skillset through the bull****. he's a beast which a lot of casual boxing fans wont be able to embrace until he ktfo of trout in may.. with that said, mayweather s gna pull what he did w pac, he wouldnt be stupid enough to fight canelo none the less sign premature paperwork for it.

cotto fights canelo next
                  mayweather fights alexander next
                  nd hopefully but unlikely to me, mayweather canelo may 2014

unfortunately, its just the way boxing works

Comment

It ain't gone be no big fight come sept cause trout gone beat his ass

Comment

Working...
                    X